RockSolid is offline Banned

PLEASE HELP - Question about GYNO and PROPECIA

Ok I have been off my cycle for about 4 months now, ran 750mg of ICN's and 400mg of EQ, I was running about 1.25mg of Propecia throught the cycle.

I had no problems with GYNO whatsoever.

Last couple of weeks, my nipples have been irrating me, and I can feel a small lump under my left nipple, it got kinda puffy too.

I belive the results are from Propecia, which I have been running for about 1.5 years now. About 1mg a day.

Is there a way to stop this, before it gets out of control. Letro? Armi? Nova? And how would you guys do it.

Please let me know. Thanks bros.

2.5mgs of Letro/day will eliminate all estrogen from your body. I suggest you start with that dose (I doubt you can develop gyno with 0 estrogen in your body), and then work your way down to .5mg/day as a maintenence dose.

And why have you been taking propecia for 4 years? Acne? Balding? Prostate problem?

Why have you been off for 4 months?

Could there be another factor besides the propecia?

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    2.5mgs of Letro/day will eliminate all estrogen from your body. I suggest you start with that dose (I doubt you can develop gyno with 0 estrogen in your body), and then work your way down to .5mg/day as a maintenence dose.

And why have you been taking propecia for 4 years? Acne? Balding? Prostate problem?

Why have you been off for 4 months?

Could there be another factor besides the propecia?
    Thanks alot Hooker, you answered all the question I had, I needed to know the maintance phase.

I have been on Propecia constantly for 1.5 years, I meant I havent done a steriod cycle for about 4 months. I have been taking Propecia because even before I started my first cycle I had tons of hair fall out, and I heard medications like Propecia are better for preventing more hairloss, so I decided I would take it early, so stop more hairloss.

I am sure it is Propecia, there is no history of gyno in my family, and I am a lean guy, so it cant be gyno from fat.

Ill get ahold of some Letro.

Thanks again Hooker, I am going to use your Clen /Bendryl technique on my next cycle.

blah-blah is offline Junior Member
    beta sisterol is it good for blocking dht when on a cycle

Thread Information