LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member

El Paso and Juarez, Mexico

Hey guys, I'm heading to El Paso, TX for business for a night and wanted to know if it was worth it to go to Juarez for the farmacias? I haven't been to a border town for a while, so I don't know what the border crossing is like and if its worth it to take the risk (I'd only be buying a relatively modest amount for myself). I've been having bad luck finding a reliable connection locally, so I thought I'd try this route. Also, what time do they generally close? I won't be able to get there till about 9 PM or so. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I dunno, but keep me posted too. Thanks!!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They close pretty late I don't remember exactly....you might want to get a number of one and call it see how late they are open...there is plenty of juice in juarez but the problem is the customs...unlike nogalez and TJ juarez is by no means a tourist town
    so odds are if your a big white/black you will be stopped and searched...The pharmacys have bathrooms were you can tape your personal supply up on your jock
    they will check everywhere you can hide something big they don't care about personal **** IMO they want the bricks of coke and heroin...But the prices can't be beat and make sure to bargain with the owners...Find a spanish speaking cab driver tip him good right off the bat throw him a twenty or something and ask him to take you to the best pharmacy....I would walk over though, car-jackings are pretty high there..
    good luck

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    at 9pm the vets are going to be closed...so you are SOL on a lot of items. and juarez sucks anyhow.

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Give me a PM, I use to go there all the time...I live a couple hours away...until I started to brew my own gear...hit me up...I have some good guys down there...

Thread Information