Thread: fina packs

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member

fina packs

okay how many tabs should be in a pack , how many mg can one pack make to x amounts of solution or basically if i order three pack of the fina and wanted to make 50cc how could that be dosed per cc .

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Fina doesn't come in "packs" it comes in carts, the mg/ml depends on how you make it but 90% of kits will give you 75mg/ml usually which takes into consideration fina lost in the process.... so basically a 2g kit + 1 cart would give you 25ml @ 75mg/ml. Since you wanna make 50ml then the 4g kit would be needed and you would end up with 50ml @ 75mg/ml, of course you can make anything you want for the mg/ml of course it will afect the concentration and ammounts of solvent to keep stuff from crashing but those are the standards for most kits...

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro it will say how much is in it whare you but it. I believe there mostly 20mg x100 a cart, unless your buying the H kind.

nytro is offline Junior Member
    10 Pellets Per Row,10 Rows. Each Pellet 20mg. One Cart=2grams. If It Were Me I Would Make It The Way The Kit Said Too.

Thread Information