dieselpower1 is offline New Member

Critique on upcoming cycle

Hey bros, diesel here...wanted your opinion/comments (good or bad) on my upcoming cycle...In the first 3/4 of the cycle my goals are increase strength/size increase and last 1/4 of cycle for fat loss/lean muscle gain/cutting (although not for competition).

Week 1 Test Enan 500mg/week Test Prop 250mg/week Norandren (Deca ) 600mg/week Dianabol 20mg/day Proviron 50mg/day Nolvadex 10mg/day

Weeks 2 - 4 Same as above

Week 5 Test Enan 500mg/week Norandren (Deca) 600mg/week Proviron 50mg/day Nolvadex 10mg/day

Weeks 6-8 Same as above

Week 9 Do 5000IU HCG - Same as above

Week 10 -12 Same as above (minus HCG)

Weeks 12 - 16 Test Prop 300mg/week Winstrol 100mg EOD Norandren 600mg/week Proviron 50mg/day Nolvadex 10mg/day Clenbuterol 80-100mcg/day (undecided on dosage)

Week 17 -20 Cycle complete begin PCT - Clomids 300mg 1st day 100mg ED thereafter for next 2 weeks then 3rd week 50mg ED

I have everything on hand and will be starting this cycle tomorrow, let me know what you think. Thanks.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be running your test mg's higher then deca ...
    I dont really like what you're doing with the rest of the cycle either... imo it should be split up in to 2 different cycles. You shouldn't have a bulker and a cutter combined in the same cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    You should be running your test mg's higher then deca ...
    I dont really like what you're doing with the rest of the cycle either... imo it should be split up in to 2 different cycles. You shouldn't have a bulker and a cutter combined in the same cycle.
    Ok, thanks for the input about the bulking/cutting seperate cycles...that's something I can change. Although about the dosage of test vs deca mg's It is higher (testmg vs deca mg) in the cycle all but the last 4 weeks.

Your cycle says 500mg test and 600mg deca ... The test should be the higher dosage.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Bump up the Test Ena to 600-750mg for atleast 12wk, keep the deca dosage slightly under the Test dosage, otherwise your going to get deca dic!

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Bump up the Test Ena to 600-750mg for atleast 12wk, keep the deca dosage slightly under the Test dosage, otherwise your going to get deca dic!
    I wouldnt be recommending that without knowing about cycle history...
    Is this your first or have you done any in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I wouldnt be recommending that without knowing about cycle history...
    Is this your first or have you done any in the past?
    I've done two cycles in the past but they weren't well constructed. My last cycle was about 2 years ago so my receptors should be open and I don't think I'll need to do a heavy dosage to see the effects I want. With my test intake I'll be doing 500mg Test Enan + 250mg Test Prop / week So a total Testosterone intake of 750mg/week (more then the deca 600mg/week).

Also I was thinking of lowering the Deca to 400mg for the first 4 weeks or so and then bumping it up to 600mg/week...any thoughts?

bump for more feedback

You drop the prop at the end of the 4th week and then your deca levels are higher then test is what i was referring to, according to what you typed. So weeks 5-16 the test levels are in fact below the deca.
    I would run the test at 500mg and deca at 400mg for the full length of the cycle.
    Increasing the dose during the cycle is also a waste of time... run the same dose for the full length of the cycle.

Thread Information