FireFall26 is offline New Member

Looking for right Product

Hello, I have been considering the use of steroids recently now that my football season is over. I am going to lift hard every day, and I want to get bigger over the winter. I have been looking at real steroids, such as Decca, and I have a friend who can get them for me. What my main question is, what legal item (can be purchased from www. bodybuilding .com) is the best? I was looking at animal stack, 1-AD, and Higher Power M1D. What legal product is the strongest, and can get the closes to the real stuff? Thanks

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing IMO

bbigman2000 is offline New Member
    I would not bother with pro hormones bro,they are a waste of money, bodybuilders use steroids plain and simple.

bbig

nytro is offline Junior Member
    Pro Hormones Dont Do S***, They Are Just Made To Rip People Off. When I Was Younger I Dumped All My Money Into Them, And Had Nothing To Show For It.

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Your better off IMO with the real deal somtimes the sides are less, but the gain are by far better.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You'd be better off saving your money to buy more food and possibly a good protein supplement, than buying prohormones.

The next time you think of buying prohomones, try to envision those old-time ads at the back of comic books that have the depiction of a small guy getting sand kicked in his face. The small guy takes a few pills then comes back huge the next day and decks the other guy and gets the girl. Just as those pills and tonics sold at the back of comics are useless, prohormones are bunk.

Thread Information