ironaddict is offline Banned

252 And My Abs Are Leaving Me

I am currently 252 pounds at 5`9 and I wear a 34 in pants.Cycle currently consists of 5ius of gh a day and 700 mg of test cyp. a week and I am 7 weeks into my cycle. I eat every 2 hours which consists of chicken breasts,tuna,eggs whites, cod. Carb sources are mainly oatmeal, brown rice,yams,and red potatoes and fats are from flaxseed or natural peanut butter and 10 oz. of steak a day. I do not like being able to at least have my abs visible.Would adding T3 and anavar help keep my bodyfat down. I am eating right I thought the gh would help with this or is the gh just a waste. When I am not cycling I eat exactly the same and do not have any problems being able to see my abs.Or could I be running my test to high.What do you guys think? THanks for any help and Happy Lifting!!!
    Last edited by ironaddict; 11-28-2004 at 12:33 PM.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    The GH will take some time, 3-4 months and you will really notice your bf lowering. Anavar works good in leaning you out, and makes you more vascular. I have no experience with t3 so will bump it for someone who does. Also morning cardio, would be a good Idea to shed some fat. Diet looks good but how about cardio, that is key. Goodluck and any more ?'s and I will be happy to help

Yeah I am going to start cardio sessions a little more frequently. I am doing 15 minutes 3xs a week of cardio should it be more.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur bulking ur gon add some fat but thats normal bro, after u bulk then cut down by takin gh,t3 and some clen .

as for cardio i would do 45min in the morning on an empty stomach at 65% of ur max heart rate 3x week.

Thanks guys for the help!!

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    u could throw some tren or winni in there...ud probally be fine adding a lil more cardio maybe eod for a lil longer than 15 mins...it stick with the var over winni tho. just a lil more pricey

Jackman is offline Banned
    diet is the key to loosing weight not the drugs. if your bulking wory about bulking! thats why they call it bulking your going to get some fat who cares if you cant see your "abs" for a few months its winter! cut after

BGMKE7 is offline New Member
    i know when i was taking 9iu of gh/day i started to hold water.my wrists and feet got the worst of it.maybe thats whats happening.try some igf-1 Lr3 and the fat will melt off while you get extremely larger.i love the stuff and will take it over gh any day now.

Are you saying to run the igf with the gh? Or just to run the igf alone?

when i ran just the igf-1 with dbol and test i had absolutely no water on me.i always take anastrozole to keep the estrogen water in check but that never helped when i was on the gh.so i would say try the igf without the gh and see what you get(you will love it)then take a month off and try them together.im not sure what the combination of the two will do cause i havent tried it yet.i cant seem to bring myself to spend the money on gh now cause the igf is so effective for me.

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    when u say igf-1, are you referring to the OTC igf-1 they sell in health food stores or something diff???

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    bump

Ive never ran the igf-1 before, isnt that measured in iu`s like the gh, and what did you run that at? I was reading the section under igf ,gh, and insulin section and what I got of that was 20mcg. Is that correct?
    Last edited by ironaddict; 11-30-2004 at 07:02 PM.

I started out using 50mcg mon thru fri.then the next time i used it i tried 80mcg on training days only which was mon,tue,thurs,fri.so if your igf is 1mg in 1cc of ba then 50mcg would be 5 units on a slin pin.i didnt split my doses AM and PM cause its such a small amount of liquid and i didnt want to waste any with multiply shots with the little bit being left in the pin.i took my shot 1hr before my workout.

What price range about is the IGF-1? Dont wanna get ripped off

Thread Information