farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member

Question need help with my first cycle

Hi, im 19 years old (20 in a couple of months) and
    i was planning to begin with my first cycle ever before i
    begin with my military service..anywho

Its gonna be my first cycle ever so i need all the help i can get
    how many different steroids do i use and how much of each, for how long to use them and how to come off with clomid or how u do it.

i wanna get massive gains in a short amount of time and i would like to keep my gains after my cycle (if that is possible ) .

ive been working out really hard for about 2 years now,
    im 95 kg ( about 209 pounds) and my height is 181 cm (about 5.87 feet).

anyway..ill be really greatfull for all the help i can get .

blown is offline Associate Member
    Wait a couple years - your body is still developing and you don't want to mess anything up. Trust me - it's not worth it. 209lb @ 5'10" is not bad at all.

Also, read here before asking questions like that: http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

hm

hm dunno..maybe ur right =S..
    thnx anyway bro

Quote Originally Posted by blown
    Wait a couple years - your body is still developing and you don't want to mess anything up. Trust me - it's not worth it. 209lb @ 5'10" is not bad at all.

Also, read here before asking questions like that: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
    thnx again..but there i had one more question, ok skip the streoids, but is there anything that can help me loose fat really fast ? =)

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Clen will shread you up, click on the flashing links at the top of the page saying "flavored chems"

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Also I would like to add, as a former soldier. They dont like the bulk, they want every one to be uniformly lean and mean. The more beef you pack the harder PT will be. I struggled for years, being told I was overweight and out of shape because I coulnt run 3 miles. Yeah right sarge let me see you squat 700lbs! It will be easier to stay light and fast. I agree you are to young, Iwas 28 before I tryed my first. Good luck with the military.

Quote Originally Posted by wink182
    Also I would like to add, as a former soldier. They dont like the bulk, they want every one to be uniformly lean and mean. The more beef you pack the harder PT will be. I struggled for years, being told I was overweight and out of shape because I coulnt run 3 miles. Yeah right sarge let me see you squat 700lbs! It will be easier to stay light and fast. I agree you are to young, Iwas 28 before I tryed my first. Good luck with the military.
    hm yeah i know, i wasnt trying to bulk up for the army, but still hehe =)..
    hm how old should i be before i go on steroids ?..and what happens if i start right now at the age of 19 hm hm ?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    id wait til ur atleast 21 bro, i started when i was 19 and if i knew wut i know now then i wouldnt have started til i was at least 21.

at ur age now u can still grow and add weight and size very easily naturally. i recomend u wait til u cant grow naturally annymore than use juice to surpass ur natural potential.

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    thnx again..but there i had one more question, ok skip the streoids, but is there anything that can help me loose fat really fast ? =)
    diet and cardio bro! thats the best way to lose fat.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    id wait til ur atleast 21 bro, i started when i was 19 and if i knew wut i know now then i wouldnt have started til i was at least 21.

at ur age now u can still grow and add weight and size very easily naturally. i recomend u wait til u cant grow naturally annymore than use juice to surpass ur natural potential.
    thnx for the advice =)
    but one question though...do u get the side effects easier at a younger age or is it just that the body gets to used to the steroids that it stops the natural adding to the size n such ?..i mean is that why its bad at a younger age or is it something else?
    sorry if im asking silly questions, i want all the info i can get before i do anything else, thnx

if ur body is still growing then why add steroids ? u dont need them. why rush into it when u have ur whole life a head of u. get all u can outta being natural then hit the juice to explode.

and if u start steroids too young it could screw ur hormones up forever, it could screw ur chances up for having kids, the list goes on.

just take the time now to read and research them then in a couple years u'll know everything u need to know.

aha cool =)
    thnx alot bro

Thread Information