Thread: Sick...help

PiecinItUp is offline Member

Sick...help

Im going to be honest cause I don't want to be the guy whos like "my friend...or this guy I know"

I recently found a source for some nubain, I don't have a very addictive personality and I thought id just try a bottle. I've used it b4 without and problems. Well anyway, I woke up really sick this morning and I don't know if its the flu, just really hungover or withdrawls.

I got my 2nd bottle of bain yesturday and b4 going out I used some then after I got home I used some and went to bed...this morning I woke up freezing, then sick to my stomach and threw up, twice in 2 hours....I've slept till now and I still feel pretty shi*y, severe headache and still a bit nauseous. I figured im going through withdrawls but im not craving any at all...and its been 2 weeks in between the first and this bottle. I did have quite a lot to drink last night and I also have a sore throat. Anyway, im scared and I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would start with not using nubain again and go see a doctor.

the bottle has been smashed on my porch.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you prob. don't want to hear this, and don't want to sound like a parent or some sh*t, but get off that crap bro. If its giving you those sides,thats enough right there to stop. Also don't think drinking is going to help. Hope you feel better bro, but be strong and realize that nubain is the wrong way to mask your pain,also what made you decide to use this?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    good idea bro! u gotta stay away from that shlt! bain will ruin ur life bro. its more addictive than heroin, enough said right there(i hope).

theres a documentary on mark kerr called the smashing machine i think that u should watch.

Just like it I guess...I know to get off it but what should I do in the mean time? I feel like **** and I don't know what to do to feel better?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    bro its ur own fault u feel like that so just suck it up and stay away from that shlt. u'll start to fell better in a couple days.

gya321 is offline Member
    Honestly the only thing that will make you feel better for the time being is to take more of that crap, but this would make it 100 times worse later. Just eat, drink, try to sweat this sh1t out. Go for a walk, or try to pick up some dumbells. Good luck, stay away from that garbage

thanks guys.....im feeling a lil better already

Thread Information