Thread: Infection????

GENETICFREAK is offline Junior Member

Infection????

Hey i was just wondering if any body can help with this.......i am on dbol 30mg ed and took 200mg of deca for two weeks now.
    I was told that it would be best to up the anabolic to 400mg a week.....so i did just that for my third injection two days ago. Today i noticed my glute was a little swollen and hard..... could this be infected? I followed procedure.....they were normas.
    I put all 4cc's together.....any help would be great....thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you injected 4 cc at once?

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    It probably the oil has not dispersed into the muscle tissue as of yet, 4 cc's is alot for one site to handle. Should disperse in a few days if it doesn't then it may be an infection. good luck

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Oh My gosh, you injected 4 CC's at one freaking time???? I would say that Mr. Derek is probally right. Bro I would never inject that much into one injection site at once. Split the dosage up, that is a sure way to get an absest. Man, do some research. Don't hurt yourself brutha..

I honestly thought 4 cc's was ok ......so to split them up i should do like 2cc's in one glute and 2 in the other?

gymnut4u is offline Member
    4cc way to much bro 2cc in each site ,is ok ,good luck bro !!

Well so far everything has been good untill now....this bit of knowledge somehow evaded me .....so far ive had great results...when i started the cycle i was 185 pounds...today i weighed in at 205 ....with three weeks still to go. Since there is too much deca in the site of injection is there anything i could do to increase absorption....i put some ice on it briefly for the swelling.....seemed to help a little....????????

Anybody else?

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I have injected 3cc and not even noticed that I even recieved a shoot. Still I have never tried to inject 4cc's. I have always known it to be a no no. The reason, from what I have read is it will build up scar tissue in the injection site and if the liquid is not absorbed fast enough the body will treat it as an infection. I think you will be ok but I would stop the practice of 4cc's.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    4cc is too much.deca is longacting so the lump will stay there for awhile. iwould wait even for a week. jus heat it with a heating pad and massage it for a while.

Thread Information