Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    cuttup, is that you in the avatar?

of coarse not guy,..just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I think 500mg of test is fine, if you think 250mg is to low, do 350mg a week that 250mg of test every 5 days

JohnnyB

Thanks guy,..i was 99.9% set on that after months and months of research, buying products, asking questions,.and now im not to sure....back to the drawing board...thanks for you input.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    PM a mod and cry about it. Meanwhile, you can maintain your exact shape and size year after year.

No need to get personal in every post.
    All anyone has to do is read your past posts, like this one,
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=130961
    to see how clueless you are and what alot of the bro's here think about you.
    As for body size, your pics are there as well. If your happy with that bloat and pregnant chick belly.

OK, I'm done. Let everyone get back to their thread and confine our arguments to PM's

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Guys lets none start a flaming thread here, we still have the no flame rule here at AR

JohnnyB

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    All anyone has to do is read your past posts, like this one,
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=130961
    to see how clueless you are and what alot of the bro's here think about you.
    As for body size, your pics are there as well. If your happy with that bloat and pregnant chick belly.

OK, I'm done. Let everyone get back to their thread and confine our arguments to PM's
    "You're clueless. Nobody likes you. You are bloated and have a pregnant chick belly." LOL!

Bros, 'still waiting for your pics.. oh yeah, thats what i thought.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; 11-29-2004 at 11:57 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sure the doses fluctuate (Jump in here Toolman, the pro's are doing something stupid and you know better) but yes, the doses are insane.

it's no problem shooting 3 cc's in a shoulder the size of a basketball.. or in a 20inch arm.. or 4 or 5cc's in a glute the size of an anvil.. or a 42" leg.. see what i mean?
    42"legs and only 20" arms

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Come on Bro, you don't know who that is?

JohnnyB
    come on buddy... are you stupid??? everyone knows thats me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    42"legs and only 20" arms
    easier to inject 3 or 4cc's in a leg that's the size of my torso.. you know what i mean..

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

supposed knowledge of what old timers took

I have never heard reliable evidence of what the od time pros like Arnold and Mentzer used to take. The only quote I've ever heard from Arnold was in a pamphlet he published very early in his career, where he said he never used anabolic compounds to put on muscle, but only used a small amount while dieting to preserve muscle. Yeah right. As for Frank Zane, I've not heard him give specifics about what he took, just said in general that the use back in the day was lighter. I'm not convinced that the old time pros, especially Arnold were using as light as is listed here, although I do believe that they were more conservative in their use as far as dosage. However at the same time, I think many of these guys were on all the time, as drugs were cheap, plentiful and legal. So lower dosages but longer cycles is the same as higher dosages and shorter cycles now. Bottom line is you do need to significantly raise your hormone levels to pas genetic barriers to muscle growth. This can be done through the length of the cycle or the dose of the cycle or both.

"You're clueless. Nobody likes you. You are bloated and have a pregnant chick belly." LOL!

Bros, 'still waiting for your pics.. oh yeah, thats what i thought.
    Keep talking porkchump...easy to be a tough guy on the web. Listen to JohnnyB and keep it private. People are tired of reading your BS and the flames you seem to instigate.

Keep talking porkchump...easy to be a tough guy on the web. Listen to JohnnyB and keep it private. People are tired of reading your BS and the flames you seem to instigate.
    still waiting for pics fella...
    put up or shut up.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    This is the second thread with my name written in the title. Hmmmm. I wonder who's behind this?

If you really want advice, you should give us more information about your stats, etcetera and what you're trying to accomplish.

But this is obviously more than that. So, let me say this (Since JohnnyB has already covered the main points):

If you're concerned about doses, raise your doses and try to find out if it works for you. Experimenting is the only way you'll learn.

But, I can save you some time if you heed this: If you don't have your diet in order, then hiking up your doses isn't going to help you.

Best of luck with your cycle.
    DEAD ON!!! I tried the easy way out and upped my dose. Didn't see any difference until I tweaked my diet thanks to Bask8kace....I again have lowered/cut in half my doses. It's all about diet!

still waiting for pics fella...
    put up or shut up.
    You'll have to quench your homosexual desires with something else bro...only those I know and trust get my photos.

Keep our exchanges in private as JohnnyB said no flames. Out of respect for his request I am done with you in public until you give more of your incorrect advice.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    DEAD ON!!! I tried the easy way out and upped my dose. Didn't see any difference until I tweaked my diet thanks to Bask8kace....I again have lowered/cut in half my doses. It's all about diet!
    There he is!! where ya been and what took you so long,...
    What was your first cycle in comparison to what you're doing now? Cut it in half how?

Jackman is offline Banned
    PM a mod and cry about it. Meanwhile, you can maintain your exact shape and size year after year.

No need to get personal in every post.
    bro do you have pics? no offence but the way you act with these high doses you should be a monster.

never mind i saw them. Do you do the high doses that you talk about so much? ill stick to the moderate ones for now if so. j/k bro
    Last edited by Jackman; 11-29-2004 at 04:42 PM.

You'll have to quench your homosexual desires with something else bro...only those I know and trust get my photos.
    Well suprise surprise! You're too much man!
    Last edited by Pork Chop; 11-29-2004 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro do you have pics? no offence but the way you act with these high doses you should be a monster.

never mind i saw them. Do you do the high doses that you talk about so much? ill stick to the moderate ones for now if so. j/k bro
    No. The pics are from last year on 30mg's of Dbol and a squirt od Deca .. and about 40 pounds lighter.

'Just recounting my experiences.. rather than "i heard this.. or my buddy heard this from another guy.. or read that but i can't remember where".

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    yeah, what do you think?
    LOL U LOOK EXACTALY LIKE RONNIE THATS UNCANNY ACTUALLY I THINK UR A LITTLE BIGGER THAN COLEMAN HE GOT NOTHING ON YOU BRO KEEP IT UP U LOOK AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    LOL U LOOK EXACTALY LIKE RONNIE THATS UNCANNY ACTUALLY I THINK UR A LITTLE BIGGER THAN COLEMAN HE GOT NOTHING ON YOU BRO KEEP IT UP U LOOK AWESOME

why thank you,..I try, I try....

Agreed Jackman!!

Porkchump you actually motivated me to step into my office john and take this picture for you. I am off gear and cold. As I am a hair away from 40, I'm very happy with my results. Though they could always use more work, you can see abs instead of the bloat you boast of. If you are truely 40 lbs heavier and the fat on your belly was due to the dbol as you imply, We would love to see the shreaded, bigger, you. Otherwise bro your shots are nothing to brag about. Neither are mine, but most definately not yours....unless you are into the staypuff marshmellow look.

Either way let's keep it peaceful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails After BASKETKACE thread,is 500mg test neccess???-today.jpg  

Agreed Jackman!!

Porkchump you actually motivated me to step into my office john and take this picture for you. I am off gear and cold. As I am a hair away from 40, I'm very happy with my results. Though they could always use more work, you can see abs instead of the bloat you boast of. If you are truely 40 lbs heavier and the fat on your belly was due to the dbol as you imply, We would love to see the shreaded, bigger, you. Otherwise bro your shots are nothing to brag about. Neither are mine, but most definately not yours....unless you are into the staypuff marshmellow look.

Either way let's keep it peaceful.
    I never claimed to be Ron Coleman - you convinced yourself that i should be. I never bragged. To asnwer your insults, I have nothing to be ashamed of. I stand 6' at 240 with barely any an inch spilling over my belt and could bench press your colon with one arm.

I won't pick your pic apart, you did it for me. You could have sparred the excuses why you're so out of shape though. When i end my cycle, i'll buy a roll of duct tape, tape my mouth, not eat for 7 days and will count the abs. But for now while i'm on cycle -> I EAT. I don't limit my calories when i'm trying to build muscle.

I never made this a pissing contest Toolman. From the beginning you called me names, asked me to post my pic, and i did. You're only disapointed you saw 18 3/4" inch arms instead of a carbon copy of yourself.

All i ever did was give the best advice i could from first hand experience.
    All you do is crap on people.

Props for putting up your pic.. but i honeslty thought you were bigger.. or at the very least big.

I never claimed to be Ron Coleman - you convinced yourself that i should be. I never bragged. To asnwer your insults, I have nothing to be ashamed of. I stand 6' at 240 with barely any an inch spilling over my belt and could bench press your colon with one arm.

I won't pick your pic apart, you did it for me. You could have sparred the excuses why you're so out of shape though. When i end my cycle, i'll buy a roll of duct tape, tape my mouth, not eat for 7 days and will count the abs. But for now while i'm on cycle -> I EAT. I don't limit my calories when i'm trying to build muscle.

I never made this a pissing contest Toolman. From the beginning you called me names, asked me to post my pic, and i did. You're only disapointed you saw 18 3/4" inch arms instead of a carbon copy of yourself.

All i ever did was give the best advice i could from first hand experience.
    All you do is crap on people.

Props for putting up your pic.. but i honeslty thought you were bigger.. or at the very least big.
    Bro I never once asked for your picture. Show me the thread where I did that? I could tell from your lack of knowledge you weren't any Ron Coleman, I didn't need a pic for that. The only time I started crapping on you is when you were trying to act like you knew what you were talking about when you didn't even know any basics such as test converting to estrogen, etc. and then told me I was wrong when I was trying to explain to you that it does. I don't give anyone on this board a hard time, not a soul. You are the only one. I would gladly stop correcting you when you stop giving incorrect advice.

I'm 6'3", 210 and in far better shape than you my friend, so if you look better than the pics you posted with the tits and fat belly, far more than inch over your belt, I would love to see it.

Let's drop drop the insults and if I catch you giving the wrong information, I will be more friendly about it. I invite you to do the same if I am posting a fact that is not true as well. If you want to continue this arguement, as I have said many times before, do it in PM's

Bro I never once asked for your picture. Show me the thread where I did that? I could tell from your lack of knowledge you weren't any Ron Coleman, I didn't need a pic for that. The only time I started crapping on you is when you were trying to act like you knew what you were talking about when you didn't even know any basics such as test converting to estrogen, etc. and then told me I was wrong when I was trying to explain to you that it does. I don't give anyone on this board a hard time, not a soul. You are the only one. I would gladly stop correcting you when you stop giving incorrect advice.

I'm 6'3", 210 and in far better shape than you my friend, so if you look better than the pics you posted with the tits and fat belly, far more than inch over your belt, I would love to see it.

Let's drop drop the insults and if I catch you giving the wrong information, I will be more friendly about it. I invite you to do the same if I am posting a fact that is not true as well. If you want to continue this arguement, as I have said many times before, do it in PM's
    i can't have a mature debate with you. you're an infant who resorts to name calling and distorting facts to support your arguments.

you should say "Pork Chop if you say anything that's different than what i do or that could result in increase in muscle mass, i will call you names because nobody knows more than me".

the pic wasn't to compare who was in better shape. it was to prove the knowledge you have, when applied, amounts to skinnyness and bones; mine amounts to mass.

i'm done here.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    LOL@ "porkchump" I'll have to side with Toolman on this one as i said before Pockchop need to do his reseach and use a little common sense when giving out advice. As for the debate i've decided to cut my 2nd cycle doses by more than half.

i can't have a mature debate with you. you're an infant who resorts to name calling and distorting facts to support your arguments.

you should say "Pork Chop if you say anything that's different than what i do or that could result in increase in muscle mass, i will call you names because nobody knows more than me".

the pic wasn't to compare who was in better shape. it was to prove the knowledge you have, when applied, amounts to skinnyness and bones; mine amounts to mass.

i'm done here.
    Just what I thought, Can't find a thread of me asking for his photo like he claims....calls discussion of basic hormones a debate. I challenge you to show me one of my posts where my facts are distorted...I can show you many of yours; thinks his water bloat bloat is mass while lean muscle and abs that show instead of fat rolls is skinnyness...Your right, you are done bro. Obviously some skulls are too thick.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    LOL@ "porkchump" I'll have to side with Toolman on this one as i said before Pockchop need to do his reseach and use a little common sense when giving out advice. As for the debate i've decided to cut my 2nd cycle doses by more than half.
    Thanks Big. Howver I am not arguing with him regarding high doses. I know there are two schools of thought on that and they both have their solid points. What I argue with him about is his past advice like for someone to run a gram of test on his first cycle, or run crazt amounts of tren for 16 weeks, or even for first timers to run cycles 16 weeks or longer, not even knowing how their body will react. It is the kind of advice you get from the idiots in the gym who have read or researched nothing and claim they know from experience.

Jackman is offline Banned
    toolman look **** good for near 40.

toolman look **** good for near 40.
    Thanks jackman...still have a few months left as a 30 something.

My question is ( and read BasketKace's thread before responding ) is 500mg per week of test e necess? Im a very large guy and have been lifting from the age 16 to 26......i was wondering if 250mg per week would give me the same results...... .
    You need to re-read his posts. He'd be the first to admit that 250mgs/week will not give you the same results as 500mgs/week. 500mgs will give you more results than 250mgs, all things being equal, every time. EVERY TIME.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You need to re-read his posts. He'd be the first to admit that 250mgs/week will not give you the same results as 500mgs/week. 500mgs will give you more results than 250mgs, all things being equal, every time. EVERY TIME.
    Hooker,

That's not true.

I'm not sure why you try to spin words like this. It doesn't make for a reasonable discussion.

You're a MOD here. So, your behavior is really disappointing. Not only did you at first take a really nasty approach to the discussion, you were rude in the way you interacted with me (which we discussed in PM's), and now you're completely misrepresenting my statements.

I wish you'd spend more time focusing on what people are actually writing.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-30-2004 at 08:16 PM.

Well...ok...lets put it this way:

Never, in the history of Medical studies on Testosterone , has 250mgs/week shown to produce as much weight gain as 500mgs/week; Nor has a lower dose of testosterone (or nandrolone for that matter) ever produced more results (in a reputable medical study) than a higher one.

Ever.

As I stated in the other thread:

Just because you disagree with me doesn't justify your position. Nor is your advice optimal.

Despite not being concerned with how you come across, you do represent the board since you're a MOD, so it's something you should consider. Furthermore, your tactics do not encourage reasonable discussion of topics.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    BASK8KACE:

I posting in the other thread that never got a reply from you that it's
    clear you have some really good genetics... Not everyone does I've
    seen your before pis and you may say you don't have good genetics,
    but it's clear to me that you look like alot of bros I know personally
    and you may be one of the lucky few that grow well on low doses...
    Look at me... I started growing fine on 300mg per week, but that
    was over 12-13 years ago... that doesn't work anymore for me at
    all and I need triple that now to see the kind of results I'm looking
    for if I'm going to bother injecting myself and that is with my diet
    and training in check... Everyone is different... Personally I know
    you posted it before, but I'd love to see your diet and training
    routine again more then just what doses you take as that is more
    key to growth then anabolics alone...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    BASK8KACE:

I posting in the other thread that never got a reply from you that it's
    clear you have some really good genetics... Not everyone does I've
    seen your before pis and you may say you don't have good genetics,
    but it's clear to me that you look like alot of bros I know personally
    and you may be one of the lucky few that grow well on low doses...
    Look at me... I started growing fine on 300mg per week, but that
    was over 12-13 years ago... that doesn't work anymore for me at
    all and I need triple that now to see the kind of results I'm looking
    for if I'm going to bother injecting myself and that is with my diet
    and training in check... Everyone is different... Personally I know
    you posted it before, but I'd love to see your diet and training
    routine again more then just what doses you take as that is more
    key to growth then anabolics alone...
    Do I think someone will eventually need to increase his dose? Of course.

Do I think some of my success is genetic? Some.

Do I think most of my success comes from busting my ass in the gym and my focus on the basics (diet, rest, workout intensity)? Definitely.

BTW...you and I are not that far apart in age. I'm in my early thirties.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I agree... I'm mid 30's bro... Trust me those few years make
    a big difference...lol You've improved alot over the years, so
    I know you work it hard in the gym and I know the diet is in
    check or else there wouldn't be that type of progress....

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Do I think someone will eventually need to increase his dose? Of course.

Do I think some of my success is genetic? Some.

Do I think most of my success comes from busting my ass in the gym and my focus on the basics (diet, rest, workout intensity)? Definitely.

BTW...you and I are not that far apart in age. I'm in my early thirties.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I agree... I'm mid 30's bro... Trust me those few years make
    a big difference...lol You've improved alot over the years, so
    I know you work it hard in the gym and I know the diet is in
    check or else there wouldn't be that type of progress....
    Thank you.

yes but to take it up to 500mgs instead of 250mgs,..we say one will gain more,..but how much is water and fat,...dime for dime,..is there much difference in muscle quality here??????? which is what we are shooting for

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I don't have the ref for the study here but the one i know of, young men were given 25, 150, 300 or 600 mg Test E WK for 20 WKs. The 600 mg group had the best results in lean muscle and strengh gains with only a negitive drop in lipids. NO ****ing way i'll be ever taking 250-300mg of total AAS intake WK but that's me.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    There he is!! where ya been and what took you so long,...
    What was your first cycle in comparison to what you're doing now? Cut it in half how?
    Cocktails bro!!!! I've been on vacation, but back with a vengence!!!! . My first cycle was a very low dose cycle. 250mg of Test and 200mg of EQ. I did up the doses a bit, but basically it was a very low dose. My cycles are typically long. I'm on my 3rd and I started with about 600mg and decided to up the dose to over 1gram. I really didn't see that big of a difference between 500/600 and over a gram. I did find out with the help of Bask8kace that my diet sucked!!!! Since then, I've concentrated more on diet than on dose. I'm doing about 500mg of Test.

First cycle results...

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=58158

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 12-02-2004 at 12:15 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    yeah, what do you think?
    I think you look alright, your legs could use some work tho....and your tan could be abit better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information