repeatoffender is offline Junior Member

Test E 275 mg/ml questions

Hey all, I picked up IP Test E 275 mg/ml and just started a 12 week cycle along with Nolvadex and all that PCT afterwards. I am 99% sure the gear IS legit because I verified the source through multiple mods on this site. However, I felt a bit cold-like after I did the first shot, possibly because of the bacteria? I took alka seltzer cold and it seems to be fine now. I can't believe how thick this stuff is, it's like sucking maple syrup into the syringe and takes forever. I was spoiled from my b-12 that was super easy to draw.
    Anyway, anyone have any similar effects? How long before the stuff kicks in and I feel it? From what I hear, it should take a few weeks due to the fact that the oil has to break down.
    Thanx guys.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    This feeling you might be getting is the Test Flu..it hit me for about two weeks after my first injection during my first cycle. Just battle through it, its your body trying to reject a foreign substance..no biggie. Trying drawing with a 20 gauge...and shooting with a 25, its alot easier. You should feel it "kick in" around week 3 roughly...happy juicing.

I got test flu on sus and prop, and sure I will on cyp, but It went away after a few injections, just got it the first few times with each ester. just tough it out, and it should be about 4 weeks or so before you feel the test.

Peace
    Alex

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    Thanx for the info guys, I forgot about hearing about Test Flu. I got it bad when I juiced with Sus a few years back. Susflu sucked, but this is nothing compared to that. I feel a lot better only a day and a half later. Unfortunately I only have 22 gauge 1 and 1/2 needles so I'll try to maybe pick up others to make sucking in the Test more easy. I think the alka seltzer actually did help fight the symptoms. Look forward to feeling the Test kick in, and people are right, these injections leave you quite sore, and I usually feel little to no pain on most injects. WOW!

Thread Information