Thread: First cycle?

Cmah9 is offline New Member

First cycle?

I have been talking to a friend that has been cycling for some time. He suggested that for my first cycle to use 2cc of test 250 a week for ten weeks. He said I wouldnt need any antiestrogens or to supplement it with anything. How does this sound? I am sure he knows what he is talking about, but I just want to have a few more oppinions. Thanks for any help.

One more question, he said he could get it for me at 150$ for 20cc. how is that price?

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    if you want to keep what you gain you need to run anti-estrogens. do some research before you take someones word as gold.

bigman96 is offline Junior Member
    that price is aight. I would get some nolva and clomid for ur cycle.

meat is offline Associate Member
    cycle sounds good but there are things you should consider taking during and after . do a little reading and then school your bud on a proper cycle layout youll gain a different respect. people that think you dont know anything about gear will just tell you what you want to here to sell you what they have ,hope that made sense.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spkmania
    if you want to keep what you gain you need to run anti-estrogens. do some research before you take someones word as gold.
    Actually, thats not true. Anti-e's have nothing to do with keeping your gains. You are confusing that with PCT or clomid. Yes some run Nolva as PCT but that is only if they can't tolerate the clomid.

You should always run anti e's like Nolva on cycle. First it prevents gyno which is reason enough alone. Althouth 500mgs of test is not a high dose to cause gyno, there are still many bro's who developed gyno from that much. Further, the anti e's keep the bloat down and most importantly improve your lipid profiles which dip into the negative ratios while on test.

I say always run them on cycle, but at the very least have them on hand if the gyno starts

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    500 mgs a week is ok. you'll probably be ok w/o anties. but i would just to be safe, since this want be your last cycle, but dont let him tell you that you dont need it. He doesnt know anything about your body chemistry and how it will react to aas. Gyno can develop without taking aas. I wouldnt listen to him when it comes to your health. He may get by without taking it for a period of time, but that doesnt mean you can. If you want better results you will need to supplement it, but maybe you should wait since this is your first time. The price is about average, give or take $10.

Hey thanks guys! I have been researching and know that i would get reliable info here. He offered me that today, I told him I would get back with him this week. With your advice I will take the anti. Thanks for the help guys.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmah9
    One more question, he said he could get it for me at 150$ for 20cc. how is that price?
    $75 for a bottle of test e(I guess), little high I think. I think at most for two it should be $120, I guess though if your boy is getting it for you then you gotta pay some handling fees.

For a first cycle I would do:
    week 1-10 test e 500mgs
    week 1-10 EQ 400mgs
    week 12-15 PCT
    week 1-15 20mgs of nolva ed
    Last edited by wallycn; 11-27-2004 at 11:09 PM.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Actually, thats not true. Anti-e's have nothing to do with keeping your gains. You are confusing that with PCT or clomid. Yes some run Nolva as PCT but that is only if they can't tolerate the clomid.

You should always run anti e's like Nolva on cycle. First it prevents gyno which is reason enough alone. Althouth 500mgs of test is not a high dose to cause gyno, there are still many bro's who developed gyno from that much. Further, the anti e's keep the bloat down and most importantly improve your lipid profiles which dip into the negative ratios while on test.

I say always run them on cycle, but at the very least have them on hand if the gyno starts
    yeah, you got me, i just misspoke (mistyped is all). i was typing faster than i was thinking. but you should definitely have them on hand if any signs of gyno appear.

Thanks for the info bros. One more question, what kind of side effects can I expect with this little cycle, if i take the anties. ?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmah9
    Thanks for the info bros. One more question, what kind of side effects can I expect with this little cycle, if i take the anties. ?
    Substantial increase in strength and size provided you are lifting and restin and eating right. Other than that, maybe acne or hair loss if you are prone, but should be OK. It all depends on your bod...all of us react differently.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    i think that price is fair. You guys gotta remember this is a gym price and not the prices that we get em at. You will do fine also on 500mg a week split into two dosages. That was my first cycle and gained bout 20 solid pounds.

CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member
    You should at least have aniti-e's on hand just in case of gyno!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I am 1,250 Enanthate per week.
    I have Tomoxifan on hand for:
    a) in case gyno strikes
    b) to regulate the influx of estrogen post cycle during PCT. This will help keep your gains tremendously post cycle.
    Otherwise, i don't use it.

Nolv's aren't cheap (not real one's anyway), if you show no signs of gyno within the first while, you should be fine without. Just make sure you have as part of PCT.

Thread Information