1-jag is offline Junior Member

money for steroids

what do u guys think is a good price for prop, eq, nolva, t3/clen , & clomid?
    I am just starting to buy my first cutting cycle and just wanted to know about how much money it will cost to get these items for a complete cycle of 12 weeks!!!

Can someone please answer this and let me know PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P Rock is offline Member
    it all depends on the kind of gear your looking at, human grade,mexican vet gear, UG gear, etc.... roughly, i would say, depending on your sources prices... a ball park figure would be somewhere in the area of $400 - up. gear can get expensive. ive seen complete cycles go for a lot more depending on the cycle.

do u mean 400 for the entire cycle for 12 weeks worth? I know u can't give an exact amount but just an estimate

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-jag
    what do u guys think is a good price for prop, eq, nolva, t3/clen , & clomid?
    I am just starting to buy my first cutting cycle and just wanted to know about how much money it will cost to get these items for a complete cycle of 12 weeks!!!

Can someone please answer this and let me know PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    to many factors to tell you this. you said your starting to buy it then you should know your sources price list.

you know man u r right but just because you go to the car lot to buy a car doesn't mean you are gonna buy it FROM THAT SPECIFIC DEALER!!!!! Or at least I consider that being SMART BUSINESS: There ought to be some kind of estimate! thus the reasons for my asking the question in the first place!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Well it all depends on what your can get really go with the cheapest price you can get from a reliable source. if all you can get if exspensive gear then thats what you got to pay. I was riped my first cycle but not to bad and i knew it was legit.

meat is offline Associate Member
    do a price search here and then ad a few more duckets for handling and convinience if its not from a good bud,rember if you dont know the guy very well hell try to get as many pennies out of you that he possibly can

P Rock is offline Member
    i also had to pay an outrageous price at one time, because i only had one source to deal with. what i recomend you do, just as if you are looking to buy a car, get different prices and compare them. you can start by clicking on the AR site on top of the page and get your prices for the clomid, nolva, clen etc... then you just need to get prices on the others. i still say minimum of $400.00 +

Thread Information