Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah the longer it goes the more intense it has gotten for me.

I am on day 5 today, and I had to take my dog to the vet this morning and drop him off (ear cropping), and I took a nap on the way back, and when I woke up I was totally soaked, but I had a sweater on, and its 35degrees outside.

I started taking my T-3 at 50mg/day today, and I dont like the way it feels, makes me have a weird feeling in my stomach

has this happened to you?
    Alex

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm on my 4th day at 400mg per day. After only two days I lost 8lbs, haven't weighed myself since, but the abs are coming through nicely. Last night it was 25 degrees outside and I slept with the window open and a fan blowing cold air in, and I still sweated like a pig! It's so cold in my room that jaws and lungs feel frozen, but I'm still sweating.

I started 50mcg of T3 today, I'll probably go up to 100mcg next week. I'm also on 10mg of sibutramine, 1 gram of test, and 75mg of tren ace ed. My bbt is about 98 in the a.m., but by the end of the day my temp is 99.5.

It's finals time, so I'm just sitting is my freezer of a room studying. My energy is pretty good, I attribute that to the sibutramine. I had a decent, but sweaty workout yesterday. Luckily I don't have to go to class because people would look at me funny since I'd be sweating while not wearing a jacket on the way to class. Hopefully I won't die during my finals.

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Im always extra cautious. ESPECIALLY with a substance that whose effects were first discovered because men that were working in ammunition plants during WW2 were loosing weight.

DNP is used to detonate bombs. And (if it wasnt a gel cap) you could break the pill in half. I had a friend that had a very bad reaction to DNP. So maybe in hindsight i was being extra cautious . Thats all in IMHO of course.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    DAY 4: 221lbs
    Took my 2nd dose @ 400mg, the heat is starting to pick up. I feel hot all over and I'm sweating like every 5 minutes. Not really seeing alot on the scale but in the morning I could tell I looked a little thinner on the torso area. Might have to switch up my diet, kind of been eating like **** so that's gonna change for the remaining 10 days. I was a little weaker then usual in the gym today and couldn't finish my workout. Kind of half assed every workout except the first. I'll update tomorrow.
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 12-02-2004 at 03:58 PM.

i would have waited to bump to 400mg after day 4, but since you feel comfortable then its all good. I just ordered my DNP , pretty excited to see the results i will achieve. 5'11" 218lbs 12.5%bf. If i can get down to 205 or less I will be really happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    DAY 3: 222lbs
    Well, it came to be 2pm and I was feeling pretty comfortable with the way I felt so I started the 400mg today instead of tomorrow. I still don't feel much, the heat is there but nothing really noticable. We'll see how my night goes tonight, Benadryl had me knocked out last night so I didn't know much of what was going on with the night sweat situation.

Also, I was curious if you guys get headaches and like dry, sore eyes while on DNP? I've noticed my eyes getting really dry and kind of irritating and I have little headaches sometimes. Just curious if it comes with the territory.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    i would have waited to bump to 400mg after day 4, but since you feel comfortable then its all good. I just ordered my DNP, pretty excited to see the results i will achieve. 5'11" 218lbs 12.5%bf. If i can get down to 205 or less I will be really happy.
    im at 202 ilb from 212 on day 17 now out of 25. Not to mention i lost more because of the water gain.

Yea, I'm holding some serious water in my midsection right about now.. but oh well. I was at the mall and I'll tell you what - I was wondering when it was going to kick in good and it was kicking my ass at the mall. I was ****ing on FIRE. Sweating up a storm..

Don't need to get flamed up in here, this is just a question. Does pot have any bad effects while taking DNP ?

I don't seem to hold any water with DNP . Some experience weight gain to begin with because of the water, but I just lose weight immediatly, 8lbs in the first 2 days.

DAY 4: 221lbs
    Took my 2nd dose @ 400mg, the heat is starting to pick up. I feel hot all over and I'm sweating like every 5 minutes. Not really seeing alot on the scale but in the morning I could tell I looked a little thinner on the torso area. Might have to switch up my diet, kind of been eating like **** so that's gonna change for the remaining 10 days. I was a little weaker then usual in the gym today and couldn't finish my workout. Kind of half assed every workout except the first. I'll update tomorrow.
    You will loose more when you come off of it and stop drinking all the ater IMO

good results bro, hoping with a clean diet, some light cardio, nd the dnp i can get some good results

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    im at 202 ilb from 212 on day 17 now out of 25. Not to mention i lost more because of the water gain.

good results bro, hoping with a clean diet, some light cardio, nd the dnp i can get some good results

Does pot have any bad effects while taking DNP?
    Errr

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicMaster
    Errr
    Not saying I'm going to do it - I don't smoke anything, I'm asking this for a friend..

Jackman is offline Banned
    Not saying I'm going to do it - I don't smoke anything, I'm asking this for a friend..
    im still alive

im still alive
    Yup, me too. After 4 days at 400mg per day I'm down 13lbs. It should all be fat because today (day 5@400mg) I had a really good workout and hit all my old rep records from my bulker that I just finished, rows, curls etc. I got out of breath really quickly, though.

One thing I don't understand is last night I had a fan at my window blowing 25 degree air into my room, and another fan blowing right on me. While I was trying to get to sleep I felt good, no sweat at all even after about 30-40minutes (generally even when I just sit down on the couch my back starts to sweat). Then I woke up a few hours later really cold, but drenched in sweat! Is there no way I can sleep comfortably?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yup, me too. After 4 days at 400mg per day I'm down 13lbs. It should all be fat because today (day 5@400mg) I had a really good workout and hit all my old rep records from my bulker that I just finished, rows, curls etc. I got out of breath really quickly, though.

One thing I don't understand is last night I had a fan at my window blowing 25 degree air into my room, and another fan blowing right on me. While I was trying to get to sleep I felt good, no sweat at all even after about 30-40minutes (generally even when I just sit down on the couch my back starts to sweat). Then I woke up a few hours later really cold, but drenched in sweat! Is there no way I can sleep comfortably?
    Benadryl (spellcheck) works for me!

Good luck
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    Benadryl (spellcheck) works for me!

Good luck
    Alex
    Benadryl stops the night sweats? I thought it was just for alergic reactions, rashes etc.

I take benadryl.. it helps.

Well, I take prescription allergy meds. I don't see how benadryl would be any better.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Just my two cents and experience here, I have run a 600mg a day cycle of dnp . started at 600mg a day and ended at 600mg a day with no slow start or stop to the cycle...ran it for 22 days and starting weight was 256lbs and ending weight was 230lbs with amazing fat loss with no muscle loss. I kept protein very high with glutamine. I kept my workouts to about 40min and cardio 15 min a day walking on a treadmill with a high incline. I was very tired all the time and was so sweaty but in the end it was so worth the trouble. I have tried a cycle of it at 400mg a day and it worked well also.

DAY 6: 219lbs
    Well, it's day 6 and I'm down 4lbs. I'm holding alot of water so that could be causing the slow weight gain. I don't really feel hot all the time, I just have little heat attacks where I sweat bad for like 15-20 minutes then it's gone after I relax - but I do have trouble sleeping and workouts are very sweaty. I don't know what's up.. should I wait a couple more days and try 600mg?

I'd give it a couple more days. You're still not at the maximum consentration for 400mg, it's still building.

Hey diesel, can we get an update?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information