Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dieseL atC is offline Member

My 1st DNP Journal

Well, it's time to start my first DNP cycle. I plan on running it for 14 days depending on how I feel towards the end. Here's how it's going to be run:

Day 1-4: 200mg @ 2pm
    Day 5-14: 400mg @ 2pm (depending on how I feel @ 200mg)

I will taking multi-vs, v8, eca and 2-3 gallons water daily.. and benadryl before bed to help with sleeping. My diet will consist of oatmeal, cream of wheat, eggs, chicken, yogurts, whole wheat bread, fruits, etc. Cardio will be a 15 minute walk at an incline every other day with a light workout. I will be taking my 1st dose tomorrow night, so I will post daily with updates.

This is in preperation for my upcoming bulker, which will be run like this:
    Week 1-13 Test E @ 750mg/wk
    Week 1-12 EQ @ 600mg/wk
    Week 10-15 Winny @ 50mg/ed
    Week 1-18 Nolva @ 20mg/ed
    Week 1-18 Femara @ 1.25mg/ed
    Week 16-18 Clomid @ 100mg/ed
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 11-29-2004 at 01:12 PM.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    sounds good bro, keep us updated

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldnt start at 200 mgs. I would start lower and work my way up. Not something that you want to screw around with.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtt23
    I wouldnt start at 200 mgs. I would start lower and work my way up. Not something that you want to screw around with.
    im sure you have done your research by this statement.

but anyways sounds good to me i am on day 14 of a 25 day cycle. last 6 days going to do 400mg.

Thanks for the replies bros, any other advice or recommendations?

how many places make DNP in pills less than 200mg/pill

But anyways, I just started my DNP today also, started at 200mg at noon, going to keep it like this untill day 4 then go 400mg/day

How has your cycle been treating you jackman? good results?

peace
    Alex

Let us know how it goes Man

joevette is offline Banned
    I believe diesel is using H's Gen II caps which only come in 200mg. He could start with 200mg every 36hrs (DNP 's halflife), but I don't think he'll even feel much off 200mg so I'd stick with that. I'll be starting my next DNP cycle tomarrow as well, it's cooling off so it's a good time for DNP. I started 10mg of Sibutramine today and will increase it as neccessary to combat hunger. I'm going to run 200mg for the first week then 400 for the next two along with 150mcg of T3.

Keep us updated Diesel, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    how many places make DNP in pills less than 200mg/pill

But anyways, I just started my DNP today also, started at 200mg at noon, going to keep it like this untill day 4 then go 400mg/day

How has your cycle been treating you jackman? good results?

peace
    Alex

Let us know how it goes Man
    my results have been awesome thus far. cant wait till the end when the water goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I believe diesel is using H's Gen II caps which only come in 200mg. He could start with 200mg every 36hrs (DNP 's halflife), but I don't think he'll even feel much off 200mg so I'd stick with that. I'll be starting my next DNP cycle tomarrow as well, it's cooling off so it's a good time for DNP. I started 10mg of Sibutramine today and will increase it as neccessary to combat hunger. I'm going to run 200mg for the first week then 400 for the next two along with 150mcg of T3.

bro why the 150mcg of t3? im doing 50mcg just as a maint dose. wont 150 kill your muscle? im using H dnp as well its good stuff. i have been using ephedra and have not goten any hunger from the dnp.

I am also using the Gen II caps, Suppose to be some of the best DNP around.

Best luck and I hope everyone is staying safe with their DNP
    Alex

Wow sounds like everyone in this thread is using Gen II caps =)Thats kinda neat, but also trippy, I mean how many diff brands of DNP are out there, adn we all using the same one =)

peace
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro why the 150mcg of t3? im doing 50mcg just as a maint dose. wont 150 kill your muscle? im using H dnp as well its good stuff. i have been using ephedra and have not goten any hunger from the dnp.
    I'm on a gram of test also. I just finished my 14 week bulker and now I'm cutting for 3 weeks. This will be my first time with DNP and AAS, that's why I'm keeping the DNP at 200mg for the first week. I've gone up to 600mg before during PCT, but I lost muscle. So, I'm going to add the test to preserve as much muscle as possible (shouldn't lose any). I've run T3 as high as 250mcg along with 250mcg of Clen and 500mg of test without any muscle loss, but you're right without the AAS I would lose muscle. I've used ephedrine before with DNP, but I get really hungry at night. The Sibutramine carries me through the night quite nicely.

By the way you guys talk, it sounds like I am going to need something to supress my hunger. Any ideas on what works best?

Peace
    Alex

I'm on Sibutramine right now. It's the first day but it is working well. Ephedrine is good too.

do most people have to use something to stop the hunger?

thanks
    Alex

PS: its the first night and I am hungry as hell, but I doubt it could be the DNP yet right?

I'm on a gram of test also. I just finished my 14 week bulker and now I'm cutting for 3 weeks. This will be my first time with DNP and AAS, that's why I'm keeping the DNP at 200mg for the first week. I've gone up to 600mg before during PCT, but I lost muscle. So, I'm going to add the test to preserve as much muscle as possible (shouldn't lose any). I've run T3 as high as 250mcg along with 250mcg of Clen and 500mg of test without any muscle loss, but you're right without the AAS I would lose muscle. I've used ephedrine before with DNP, but I get really hungry at night. The Sibutramine carries me through the night quite nicely.
    ok bro did not know about the test. for some reason at night i feel like i am coming down from crack from the ephedra.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    do most people have to use something to stop the hunger?

thanks
    Alex

PS: its the first night and I am hungry as hell, but I doubt it could be the DNP yet right?
    no one needs to take anything but the idea of dnp is to loose weight and dnp makes you realy hungry. So its up to you.

ok bro did not know about the test. for some reason at night i feel like i am coming down from crack from the ephedra.
    I know what you mean. Sibutramine is a mild CNS stimulant too, but you just don't come down. It's more like clen , although I'm not sure of the half life.

Microbrew is offline Member
    200mg's is fine to start with. Sounds like you got it all together and taking the benadryl is a smart thing to do. I've told my buddies that take DNP to do the same thing, 25's of Benadryl is what you need before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    200mg's is fine to start with. Sounds like you got it all together and taking the benadryl is a smart thing to do. I've told my buddies that take DNP to do the same thing, 25's of Benadryl is what you need before bed.
    yea the other day i took my dnp and about an hour later i was itching all over like crazy! no rash or anything but i took the bendryl and it went away 20 mins later.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Can "A person" use the liquid bendryl and still get the benifits of of "25's" ??? I was planning on just using liquid bendryl

2 quick questions before I start..

1.) Would or wouldn't you throw in 25/50mcg T3, why or why not?
    2.) Who takes there 400mg dose all at once or split evenly.. I kind of want to take it all at once before bed so the sweating is mostly at night.

I'd throw in the T3 after the first week, it will take about that long to stop T4 to T3 conversion. I take the whole dose at once because with the 36hr halflife it doesn't matter and it makes it easier to calculate my DNP blood levels. Also, sweating at night is the worst, but you cannot avoid it. I'll be sleeping with my window open even though it's 30 degrees outside.

I'd throw in the T3 after the first week, it will take about that long to stop T4 to T3 conversion. I take the whole dose at once because with the 36hr halflife it doesn't matter and it makes it easier to calculate my DNP blood levels. Also, sweating at night is the worst, but you cannot avoid it. I'll be sleeping with my window open even though it's 30 degrees outside.
    Thanks alot bro, I appreciate the input..

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    im sure you have done your research by this statement.
    Haha!! In defense of jtt23, H did say he might make some 100mg DNP caps. It'd be the same price though, according to him. DieselAtc, everything looks good. I ran T3 my second week, starting with 12.5mcg. :spudniklu

Is this going to start affecting me immediatly, like the dehyrdration and that sort of stuff?

Scooby1 is offline Member
    do a search on DNP and read Messy UK's dnp journey. Also read the post about DNP from Cycleon

DAY 1: 223lbs
    Well, I took my first 200mg dose @ 2pm. It's been 4 hours and I'm not really feeling anything which is what I kind of expected. I went to the gym and did a light back/shoulders workout - no cardio today. I did feel a little hotter then normal at the gym, was sweating a little more then usual. I don't know if that could be from the DNP or if it's just in my head. I'm going to guess and say that I'm about 14-15% BF right now.. will keep you guys updated.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    2 quick questions before I start..

1.) Would or wouldn't you throw in 25/50mcg T3, why or why not?
    2.) Who takes there 400mg dose all at once or split evenly.. I kind of want to take it all at once before bed so the sweating is mostly at night.
    i would take 50mcg of t3. it will aid in the fat burning and at 50mcg can actually be catabolic.

i would take 50mcg of t3. it will aid in the fat burning and at 50mcg can actually be catabolic.
    If 50mcg can be catabolic, isn't that a bad thing? Why not just run 25mcg? Also, since DNP shuts down T3 production, can I just run 25mcg from day 1-14 or is ramping down still necessary?
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 11-29-2004 at 05:27 PM.

If 50mcg can be catabolic, isn't that a bad thing? Why not just run 25mcg? Also, since DNP shuts down T3 production, can I just run 25mcg from day 1-14 or is ramping down still necessary?
    i meant anabolic *stupid me*

Last night wasn't bad at all, had a little sweating but nothing too bad. I didn't take benadryl so I noticed it was a little harder to get good sleep. Again, I don't know if it's the actually DNP or just my mind playing tricks on me. I will post again later after the gym and let you guys know weight and overall feeling.

Last night wasn't bad at all, had a little sweating but nothing too bad. I didn't take benadryl so I noticed it was a little harder to get good sleep. Again, I don't know if it's the actually DNP or just my mind playing tricks on me. I will post again later after the gym and let you guys know weight and overall feeling.
    give it about 5 days

I am on my 3rd day on my DNP cycle, going to jump it up to 400mg today, so far so good, just sweated a little last night, and it doesnt take much to work up a sweat for me now, was cleaning my house and got a hell of a sweat today, I am taking 50mg starting about week 2 of T-3

Peace
    Alex

DAY 2: 223lbs
    Well, I took my 2nd days dose about 6 hours ago and I think the heat is starting to build up. I feel a little hotter then I did yesterday and I seem to be losing energy. The heat/sweating isn't anything I can't handle, it's not really that bad - I'm just a little moist. I took my first dose of T3 today, I'll be running 50mcg everyday with my DNP . I'll post again tomorrow with updates..

DAY 3: 222lbs
    Well, it came to be 2pm and I was feeling pretty comfortable with the way I felt so I started the 400mg today instead of tomorrow. I still don't feel much, the heat is there but nothing really noticable. We'll see how my night goes tonight, Benadryl had me knocked out last night so I didn't know much of what was going on with the night sweat situation.

Also, I was curious if you guys get headaches and like dry, sore eyes while on DNP ? I've noticed my eyes getting really dry and kind of irritating and I have little headaches sometimes. Just curious if it comes with the territory.

How much water have you been drinking bro? make sure you get your 2-3 gallons a day, Its hard but very important.

Peace
    Alex

PS: Its my 4th night, and I can really feel it now, get sweats whenever something is touching my leg or anywhere for that matter

Atleast 2 gallons a day.. so I'm good on the water..

Wow, I just woke up.. and I feel like I drank 30 beers last night my mouth and eyes are so dry.. .. anyways it's Day 4 so I'll update later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information