GhettoKowboy is offline New Member

Cool Testosterone Enanthate Question

Hey guys;
    Im a new member and need some help. Ive been reading your guys stuff for some time now, and i know that you are very wise when it comes to these things.

I have a quick question that hopefully you can answer for me. I have been looking all over the net, and talking to a tonne of people and noone seems to have a straight forward answer. Anyway, It is a question regarding the use of steroids . About 3 years ago, i used Deca -D for a 10 week period and received considerable gains that were not well maintained. Well, i have been clean now since and picked up some Testosterone Enanthate rooted from Iran. I want minimal side effects as to I am only planning on taking 100mg/week. Knowingly that the Testosterone is more probable to androgen-related issues than Deca-D, I have having second thoughts on the product.

So, my question is ' At what dosage p/week is recommended to bare minimal-to-zero side effects using Testosterone Enathate ? ' As i mentioned, I have 10 100mg capsules to be injected. I planned on only doing 100mg/week. Do I need to worry about heavy side effects at that dosage? Most studies I have been reading up on, are based on 200mg-1200mg p/week dosage, and nothing about taking straight Testosterone at 100mg (a light cycle in comparison to most).

What about mixing in an anti-E (novaldex) during the cycle? Should i think about taking an Anti-E on that dosage? I have slight Gyno in both nipples that naturally developed when i was 13 and continued till about 16 yrs. I would like to prevent it from getting worse. I didnt notice a difference when i went cold turkey off the deca, but ive heard that Test En's kicks more of a punch.

Cycle:
    100mg/week Test Enanthate

Please send your insight -

Thank you
    Ghetto Kowboy

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    your body produces more test than that by itself....run at least 500 IMO otherwise you will be wasting your time and messing with your body...

peump is offline Senior Member
    i think 100mg a week will prove fruitless

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    your body produces more test than that by itself....run at least 500 IMO otherwise you will be wasting your time and messing with your body...
    im pretty sure your body produces less than that but the difference wouldnt be large enough to be very effective

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    im pretty sure your body produces less than that but the difference wouldnt be large enough to be very effective
    no Iam not saying you body produces 500mg a wk/ I was telling him he should be running that at the minimum....your body produces between 150-200 mg a wk/ depending on age health ect... ect... so 100 will be worthless..

hey guys
    Thats what i figured as well. I just wasnt sure if doing 100mg/week was going to do harm. Id be taking it as a boost. Perhaps if i did what KINGPIN was sayin and up'd it to 200mg/week for a few weeks?
    I just heard that this is good stuff. Not sure what to do !?!?!? And how can i get Novaldex?
    Im 24 yrs of age
    Thanks guys
    Ghetto kowboy

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    i believ the average is like 75-100mg a week.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya i was always hearing about 70mgs

So, if i doubled the 70 and just did up 200 - would i have to worry about doing an anti E with 200mg's p/w ?

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoKowboy
    hey guys
    Thats what i figured as well. I just wasnt sure if doing 100mg/week was going to do harm. Id be taking it as a boost. Perhaps if i did what KINGPIN was sayin and up'd it to 200mg/week for a few weeks?
    I just heard that this is good stuff. Not sure what to do !?!?!? And how can i get Novaldex?
    Im 24 yrs of age
    Thanks guys
    Ghetto kowboy

You wouldnt be boosting it youd be replacing it. The introduction of your synthetic test would trigger your body to stop producing your natural test

Do more research. This is a serious decision and you owe it to yourself to be as educated as possible before making it.
    Last edited by peump; 11-28-2004 at 09:05 PM.

And if you only have 1000 mg of the stuff (10, 100mg amps), I dont think it will work, you should run at least 250mg/week I would think as a minimum, and if you did what you said and ran 200mg for 5 weeks that wouldnt be long enough to see results, as the Test wouldnt kick in untill about week 4 or so,

IMO just wait untill you can get a good solid cycle, with PCT and all

Good luck
    Alex

my mistake it's been a long time since ive been on the boards it is 70-100mg per week in a healthy male...

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I say 250mg a week would be the bare minimum you should run to see some results..anything less wouldnt be worth it.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    the nolva can be obtained from research companys
    Ar-research is great.
    and 100 mg will just shut ya down

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    no Iam not saying you body produces 500mg a wk/ I was telling him he should be running that at the minimum....your body produces between 150-200 mg a wk/ depending on age health ect... ect... so 100 will be worthless..
    No I think your body only produces like 35-50mg a week.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    If your talking about the Irainian test amps, i think there 250 mg/ml. check the lable. if they are, you could get away with shooting one every week. i did this for my first cycle and gained 20 pounds. i trained my ass off and ate well.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg wkly is a typical starting point for HRT patients such as myself. So it would depend on your age and blood test/estro/ levels. If you are hypogonadism (low) then the 100mg may help contrary to most of the advice already given. If you are normal then I would agree 100mg is too low. I see nothing wrong with starting out with 100mg a week but only if you have blood levels checked first to see your baseline then after 5 weeks another to see where you fall. Then if need be bump to 250mg. Monitoring the testosterone /estrogen ratio will determine if you need anti-e's other than that your guessing and with a previous gyno problem you had you need to have it known. Minimal sides if any with 100mg.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're looking to put on a muscle mass, then a weekly dose of 250mg of a long lasting ester of testosterone (such as cypionate or enanthate ) is the least you should consider using.

A testosterone cyp or enan cycle of 250-400mg per week is generally well tolerated without any serious side effects. Keep in mind that steroids affect each person differently, so make sure you're prepared for what to do in the event your cycle gives you some unwanted sides. Take time to research anti-e's and PCT (post cycle therapy ).

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    No I think your body only produces like 35-50mg a week.
    no Iam almost positive it's 70-100mg...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i believ the average is like 75-100mg a week.
    This information is correct. And I wouldn't do less than 250mg/week. Even if it's your first cycle I'd still do more AT LEAST 250mg/wk.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    The normally functioning male on the HIGHEST end of the testosterone production spectrum produces 70mg of testosterone per week. The average joe produces less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    The normally functioning male on the HIGHEST end of the testosterone production spectrum produces 70mg of testosterone per week. The average joe produces less than that.
    im pretty sure i saw some study saying 7-10mg a day for a average male ill see if i can dig it up. if im wrong ill still post it.

i guess your right 10mg ed is almost twice the average.

Androgen insensitivity as a cause of infertility in otherwise normal men.

Aiman J, Griffin JE, Gazak JM, Wilson JD, MacDonald PC.

To ascertain if androgen insensitivity causes severe oligospermia or azoospermia we studied three unrelated, phenotypically normal men with long histories of infertility. The mean plasma concentrations and production rates of testosterone were 14.3 ng per milliliter and 10.1 mg per day, respectively, values approximately twice the average found in normal men. Serum luteinizing hormone concentrations were elevated in two of the three subjects. The specific high-affinity dihydrotestosterone binding capacity of cultured genital-skin fibroblasts was 8, 0 and 10 fmol per milligram of cellular protein, values half (or less) of those from normal men and women but similar to values in subjects with partial androgen insensitivity manifested by incomplete testicular feminization or Reifenstein syndrome. The low amount of androgen receptor and the combination of high serum gonadotropins and plasma testosterone production rates suggest that the defective spermatogenesis in these infertile men was the consequence of androgen insensitivity.

Publication Types:
    Case Reports

PMID: 759869 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoKowboy
    So, if i doubled the 70 and just did up 200 - would i have to worry about doing an anti E with 200mg's p/w ?

your body with still shut down with that amount of Test - you would need PCT after 10 weeks IMO

hey guys
    Thanks for the replies. That is exactly what i was hoping to hear. I have no reliable sources to inquire about. I appreciate your help with this. This answers why i havent read up on any research based upon 100mg/week. How about if i shot every 3-4 days? Or am i just going to have to face it and get more than 1000mg of test E ? You guys know what you are talking about, and ive worn the internet clean looking for resources. Should i cut with another? perhaps Deca ? I know that when i was on deca before, i had major nose bleeds ! they just kept coming and took forever to stop. I think i was doing 200mg of deca/week. Let me know your opinions, i have learned a great deal. Especially that your body shuts natural test down. I never knew that. I thought it just added upon what your body naturally produces. Looks like i have a lot to learn.
    Ghetto Kowboy

Pharmacist is offline New Member
    My first cycle was Test E only at 200mg/week for 10 weeks and gained 20 pounds without any side effect and in medecine therapy the replacement dosage are 200mg/month....dont take more than 200mg by week. And take HCG 3 weeks after your cycle because Clomid are not very effective for test stimulation.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    buy more test

Thanks for your reply.
    Im not too familiar with HCG . What is that?

Thread Information