Served is offline Associate Member

UG gear vs. int. gear

I'm sure this has been asked before, but which do you think is better overall ? I am currently running some gear from a respected ug source and I'm not seeing the results I should be. Especially on my injectables. But at the same time, the last time I used gear like QV, brit dragon etc... it's been bunk. Lots of counterfiets out there with those types of labs. But how do you guys sort through all of this ??? Thank you for your time.

Served

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut lab r u running? lots r underdosed

I think if you have a good UG lab source, then its better then int. gear

peace
    Alex

PS: it all depends on the consitancy of their products though

Microbrew is offline Member
    Fake QV, Fake BD and bogus UG. Are you sure it's the gear?

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like your source is bunk not the gear, bc from the way it sounds, your getting real crap, find a new bro and goodluck

Thanks for your input guys. I know there are a lot of threads about ug labs etc.. and I appreciate you taking time out and replying. The problems I mentioned above has happen over a few years, especially the qv and bd, but the ug lab is recent. Don't want to mention the lab just out of respect. I think it may be good stuff but way underdosed.

P.S. IMO i think the more popular the lab becomes the more it is likely to be underdosed. h*ll, its hard producing products for hundreds of people. ..someone is going to get screwed!! lol

Pork Chop is offline Member
    If the UG lab is crap - POST A PIC.

I have used both. Got burnt BIG on UG.
    Now it's QV all the way. It's sealed, capped, in the box and shrink wrapped everytime so there's no guessing. Just a tip.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro if its a reliable source and your not getting the results you want dont be so fast to blame the gear.

Hey porkchop. I agree with ya. Brother, I have gotten bunk QV in the past year or so that has been shrink wrapped, boxed, with the hologram!! The gear had a yellowish color to it instead of clear. Test enanthate btw. Also it didn't hurt like a mofo like the real stuff. well, hurts for me anyway. That is why I'm so lost about all of this. I'm spending hella money and I just want so good stuff. ya'll bruthas understand!!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Served
    Hey porkchop. I agree with ya. Brother, I have gotten bunk QV in the past year or so that has been shrink wrapped, boxed, with the hologram!! The gear had a yellowish color to it instead of clear. Test enanthate btw. Also it didn't hurt like a mofo like the real stuff. well, hurts for me anyway. That is why I'm so lost about all of this. I'm spending hella money and I just want so good stuff. ya'll bruthas understand!!
    odd, my E is yellowish..????

what do you agree with he said qv all the way then you said you agree and you got fake qv stuff?

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    Now it's QV all the way. It's sealed, capped, in the box and shrink wrapped everytime so there's no guessing. Just a tip.
    that doesn't guarentee anything, its real easy to re-cap and seal as well as shrink wrapping the box.

bro no offence but it seems that its you not doing the things right not the gear. post your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    what do you agree with he said qv all the way then you said you agree and you got fake qv stuff?
    Hey bro. I was just agreeing with him about getting burned. I think he said he has been burned both by ug's and ints. Sometimes my typing is hard to undestand. lol About my diet, I have been competing for the past 5 years in local competitions. I may do junior nationals in the windy city next year but I dunno. That's probably one thing I don't need help on. And I also have been in the supplement game for a bit too. I know bunk gear when I use it. I hardly ever post threads like these but when it happens to you its kinda hard not to. lol It is very scary when you plan on competing and you don't know if you can find some legit gear.

Post some pictures of the gear, and someone will straiten it out for you

Peace
    Alex

Microbrew is offline Member
    Thanks for your input guys. I know there are a lot of threads about ug labs etc.. and I appreciate you taking time out and replying. The problems I mentioned above has happen over a few years, especially the qv and bd, but the ug lab is recent. Don't want to mention the lab just out of respect. I think it may be good stuff but way underdosed.

Thats enough of a reason to say which UG your using. I've been juicing on and off for a long time and I can definently tell if the gear I'm using is bunk. And let me tell you, if what is happening to you happens to me. I won't hesitate in mentioning which UG gear I think is bunk or underdosed. But since your not mentioning the name, then your not 100% sure if your training and eating right.

Micro

Thread Information