CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member

Question Clen question for a girl

My girl asked me about clen today....i know how to take it and stuff pretty much, but i was wondering how i should have her run the cycle, like 2 weeks on clen and 2 weeks on xenadrine or something, but i was wondering how long should i do this for, like how many weeks of clen TOTAL??, like 2 on 2 off 2 on again and 2 off or what?? she is 5'8" 135 im guessing, she wont tell me.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    My g runs it the same way cycles up to 60 mg a day and does it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for a total of 6 weeks.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    2 on 2 off for 6-10 weeks. don't use eca or xenedrine on the off weeks.

you can add a small amount of t3 and get much better results, but the rebound is terrible.

how many pills should i work her up to? is the doseage different for guys or do you still do it the same, work her up until she has the shakes and then continue the dosage there til she gets used to it? i need to know so i know how many to order for her.

flex321 is offline Member
    how do you guys take your clen dosage throught the day? at once or spread out?

4plates is offline Banned
    if shes going to doing say 4 a day for 2 wks on 2 off,thats a total of 56 a wk.if she doses it for a 6 wks w/eca
    order 200 tabs,so she has some for fluctuating.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    DR. Evil

I thought it was good to run clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with eca on the off weeks. Why did you recommend no ECA?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone recommends the eca in between, why not you Dr. Evil?

whats that stuff called that clears receptors so you can run clen for more than 2 weeks at a time?

Originally posted by ROOKIE22
    DR. Evil

I thought it was good to run clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with eca on the off weeks. Why did you recommend no ECA?
    i realize this is very controversial, but here's the reason:

the reason clen stops being effective is because the beta 2 receptors that clen binds to have become so desensitized. this is the whole point of taking 2 weeks off clen. ephedrine unlike clen binds to many different adrenergic receptors, but the beta 2 receptor is one of them. ephedrine binds pretty weakly to the beta 2 receptor, but still enough to hinder proper recovery of this beta 2 receptor. this makes the next clen cycle less effective. this is the same reason i don't recommend bridging with low doses of steroids in between cycles.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    If I were you, i'd just tell her to not even bother with the Clen . First of all, 5'8 is pretty tall, so 135 on her is nothing! Stick with the lighter stuff, like Ripped Fuel, Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, whatever, and see how that works for her. No need to go straight to the Clen!

And if she likes the normal OTC products, then stick with them, if not, put her on a mild dose of ECA, two times a day and see how that works for her.

JMO dude, do what you think is best

Also, if you do decide to put her on the Clen , girls usually don't go higher then 80mcg's or so. That would be 4 pills, they come in 20mcg pills. Usually. Unless it's super clen or the liquid version (pump).

Originally posted by Terinox
    If I were you, i'd just tell her to not even bother with the Clen . First of all, 5'8 is pretty tall, so 135 on her is nothing! Stick with the lighter stuff, like Ripped Fuel, Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, whatever, and see how that works for her. No need to go straight to the Clen!

And if she likes the normal OTC products, then stick with them, if not, put her on a mild dose of ECA, two times a day and see how that works for her.

JMO dude, do what you think is best
    good point

Originally posted by Dr.Evil

good point

thnx

One more thing, you really should check her diet and cardio. Especially the cardio? Don't tell me she just wants to pop pills and lose weight? It doesn't work that way!!! Trust me I know!!!

she is taking xenadrine and she said it doesnt do anything for her...so i mentioned clen and she said she wants it, but as for cardio, the only thing she will do is ride a bike because she says everything else hurts her knees?? i dont know, but if i get her on it ill make sure she does it a lot more, i told her she looks good, but i shouldnt stop her if she wants to look better.

hmmm...that's tough

Well, try to convince her to fix up her diet and do more cardio! How often does she do it? Riding the bike is good, but you have to do it for about 45 minutes 4-5 times a week. Also, tell her to try the stairmaster machines, those work real good, and I don't think it should be too heavy on her knees. If the pain is really bad, tell her to see a doctor, situation could be worse then she thinks.

Try to make the Clen the last resort

Thread Information