quaker48 is offline Associate Member

would it be stupid 2 front load with M1t

okay plan on doing test and eq for my next cyle. i was just wondering if m1t would be good to front load with?? or would it just be better to get D-bol??? help please????? by the way i have never used d-bol or m1t before.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    dbol is way better imo

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    okay plan on doing test and eq for my next cyle. i was just wondering if m1t would be good to front load with?? or would it just be better to get D-bol??? help please????? by the way i have never used d-bol or m1t before.
    I have not used m1t yet, but dbol worked great for me. And it is called jump starting your cycle, not front loading. Good luck

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    They are the same compound but M1T has harsher sides and is 5alpha reduced so as to not convert to estro.

M1T is more anabolic then dbol mg for mg but screws cholesterol very very badly and produces lethargy. DBOL feels good isnt that bad on cholesterol is less suppressive but has a high chance of gyno and water bloat.

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    so if i wasnt looking for bloat then M1t would be the choice to go with. Will the gain with m1t be about the same as d-bol in a 4 week period????? by that i mean strength and muscle mass but without the bloat???

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Maybe a little more strength and possibly more lbm but some people still bloat on M1T(I think its from raised prolactin/progesterone) but its rare.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    I'm not a big fan of m1t. I have not taken DBOL , but m1t sucked for me. My knees hurt like hell and I was kinda lethargic (4-ad combo helped though). Pretty good strength gains however. Guess it's up to u. I would go with dbol personally.

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    I have taken both to start my cycle with. I would say if you have access to Dbol and you can afford 100 tabs (5mg) then go with that. Take 40mg/day till they're gone with some Milk Thistle and you'll be feeling strong when your other anabolics kick in.
    Good luck, if you cant get dbol, then take 3 M1T tabs a day. (one tab every 8 hours)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    Others have low opinions of M1T, but myself when I use it stacked with real testosterone it gives me a great stack combination. I like the separation of pecs and muscles it gives and compounds growth quite a bit. I understand 1-test does the same things you would take EQ or Fina for, although there is some lethargy with it. For me 1-test helps me sleep like a baby at night where the test by itself and other compounds might give you insomnia. 1-test is better as a stack item like you would deca then to just try to front load it as it has its own properties and doesnt assist in an earlier kick in of testosterone like dbol would. I have not done dbols so I dont know how to compare. 1-test is about 1 month away from being as illegal to use as anything, its anyone's guess how long it will be available after it becomes schedule III. Fina is also being added to schedule III soon so it wont be easy to get anymore either. I dont believe 1-test is yet to be outlawed in Canada or certainly not in mexico so there could be some hope for availability in the future that way. Its amazing I just got a bottle of 1-test for $5 online... people are blowing it out before the DEA comes and confiscates the last remaining stocks from legal vendors.

Thread Information