Thread: Schitzofrenic

kevinlorenzini is offline New Member

Schitzofrenic

Hey people.

I have a question for my mate.

He has an pscycical illness, schitzefrenic.

He would like to use steroids but he have some medicine for his illness, like prozac nogalon and themazepam

does someone know if he could take steroids with his disease

who can help us its very important for us.

Please only serius reaction because we have did a lot of research work
    Doctors won't know to answer this question.

Mayebe there is someone with the same disease who use steroids.

please let me now!!!!!!

Tnx!!! kevin lorenzini

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Hell NO. Bro, if you guys are serious, find Pogue and he can throw a lot of info your way. He is a member at bb.com That illness is nothing to take lightly bro. I for one, would not want to be anywhere near him if he was on gear.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    DEFINATLY NOT, taking roids would probably make your "friend" even crazier

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a pretty dumb question bro
    would u a homicidal person a loaded gun

jgg1221 is offline Member
    if he really had the disease, schizophrenia, he wouldn't know he had it. Schizophrenia is such a powerfully impacting disease over the mind that any person who suffers from it even in MILD cases can BARELY differentiate between reality and hallucinations.. a person with moderate schizophrenia is NOT competent and MUST live under the monitoring care of a NURSE or medical professional 24hours a day. people with schizophrenia are essentially, insane. they cannot understand what is going on around them.

your friend may have pyschotic FEATURES, such as hearing voices that arent there, beleiving bizarre/radical ideas which dont make sense... but if he can hold a conversation with you or anyone, a conversation that is coherent and makes sense; hes not schizophrentic.
    if he does have psychotic features then i would avoid anyof the more powerful compounds, such as those which are known for causing "roid rage "

Froggy is offline Member
    It's a very nasty mental condition!!!
    Usually for life once your initial "breakdown"...somewhat controllable with major league anti-psychotic drugs (Thorazine, Haldol) although there are usually lifelong episodes...& the drugs all come with there own side effects so they are changed every now & then (when unacceptable sides are noticed)...Probably not a good idea to
    introduce excess test & derivatives into this system...JMO...Good luck Bro...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Schitzefrenics are people that tend to have bad reactions to gear, also hallucinogenic drugs like LSD, mushrooms, san pedro cactus, pcp can all trigger a schitzefrenic to become a paranoid schitzefrenic, which can make him a danger to himself or other people. If I were you I could not introduce him to any drugs of any type. Leave him strictly in the care of professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinlorenzini
    Hey people.

I have a question for my mate.

He has an pscycical illness, schitzefrenic.

He would like to use steroids but he have some medicine for his illness, like prozac nogalon and themazepam

does someone know if he could take steroids with his disease

Please only serius reaction because we have did a lot of research work
    Doctors won't know to answer this question.

Mayebe there is someone with the same disease who use steroids.

Tnx!!! kevin lorenzini

kevinlorenzini is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Tanks bro's for your information i know enaugh now.

But its really hard for him you know

i am taking a cycle now and he see me grow that sucks for him.

But after he read this he won't use roids ok

tanks mate's

AnabolicAlien Guest

yep...

schizophrenia...
    sorry, just had to have it spelled right once in the thread.

and what type of schizo is he?? how are his symptoms/signs while medicated?

A.A.

oh... i'm a schizophrenic, and so am i.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    if he really had the disease, schizophrenia, he wouldn't know he had it. Schizophrenia is such a powerfully impacting disease over the mind that any person who suffers from it even in MILD cases can BARELY differentiate between reality and hallucinations.. a person with moderate schizophrenia is NOT competent and MUST live under the monitoring care of a NURSE or medical professional 24hours a day. people with schizophrenia are essentially, insane. they cannot understand what is going on around them.

your friend may have pyschotic FEATURES, such as hearing voices that arent there, beleiving bizarre/radical ideas which dont make sense... but if he can hold a conversation with you or anyone, a conversation that is coherent and makes sense; hes not schizophrentic.
    if he does have psychotic features then i would avoid anyof the more powerful compounds, such as those which are known for causing "roid rage"
    There is barely a word of truth here. Don't post this crap.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Just a link for a bit of useful (but general) info on schizophrenia.

http://www.schizophrenia.ca/handbook2.html#Head_11

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    As a psychology major and "mental illness" enthusiast...this thread kinda disgusts me...

everyone here hates the misconceptions about steriods that are thrown around the media, but some of u i guess fail to realize that those misconceptions are about a lot of things, not just about juice...

dont use the most extreme, pretty much nonexistent situations to define something.

as for the roids... the cause of s"chizophrenia" is still pretty much up in the air...but i doubt screwing around with ur hormones is gonna help

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteros
    as for the roids... the cause of s"chizophrenia" is still pretty much up in the air...but i doubt screwing around with ur hormones is gonna help
    One thing that is very well known about schizophrenia is the age that many are first diagnosed....right around puberty...& that is all about hormones.

You are right about the extreme cases situation...but it is more common than you might think.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    One thing that is very well known about schizophrenia is the age that many are first diagnosed....right around puberty...& that is all about hormones.

You are right about the extreme cases situation...but it is more common than you might think.
    What's more common then I might think?

that schizophrenic symptoms manifest themselves in crime, the media's portrayal, which horrible assumption do u mean in ur statement?

even if ur remark was based on some sort of stats I still wouldn't accept it.

Froggy is offline Member
    What's more common then I might think?

that schizophrenic symptoms manifest themselves in crime, the media's portrayal, which horrible assumption do u mean in ur statements
    I don't mean either one of your drastic conclusions to my statement...The diagnosis of schizophrenia is more comman than you obviously don't know.

Now get your ass back in class & learn something I'm very disgusted with you at this point...

CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member
    Hell No!!! Roids change your hormones, and if your shizo, then thats the last thing you want to do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    I don't mean either one of your drastic conclusions to my statement...The diagnosis of schizophrenia is more comman than you obviously don't know.

Now get your ass back in class & learn something I'm very disgusted with you at this point...
    Heh... well see i didnt mention nething regarding how common it's diagnosed, that's y i figured u were implying one of those drastic and obviously very untrue conclusions.

When u say something like "its more common then u might think"... i figure u're referring to something I said....and now that u've told me u meant its diagnosis...I can rest assured what u said had NOTHING to do with what I said...and I guess u quoted me and referred to me in ur post cause ure quite taken by name...

Jackman is offline Banned
    that double posting is an accident btw... i really gotta stop doing that
    thats what the delete button if for.

P Rock is offline Member
    your mate should stay away from steroids , with his condition you never know what the reaction might be, could make it worse, or maybe have no effect at all, but i would not take any chances. stay on the safe side and not do it.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, your friend--and anyone with serious mental illness--should stay away from steroids . It's possible that he may have no problems on steroids; but if the steroids adversely affect him, it could be a terrible situation for him.

georgie24 is offline Member
    oh my god hell no! too risky for volnerable people around him ie: women and children..i say hell no!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    There is barely a word of truth here. Don't post this crap.
    Time was, the definition of schizo had to do with a person that hears voices in his head or sees visions that arent there. They have now expanded the definition some and people that used to be called Bipolar are now getting labeled as schizo too. In some cases some people would never know they were schizo until doing certain recreational drugs, especially LSD. Then once the drug brought out the schizo more, they were never right again. In clinical trails of testing LSD on schizo patients, they found in every case it always made the condition worst. Early on they used LSD in mental hospitals thinking it would help some patients. Other drugs have mostly bad effects, mostly hallucinagens. In tests using sex hormones on schizos, they found the schizos had a much worst time going OFF cycle, as they tend to have much more difficulty with things that can cause depression.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-29-2004 at 10:39 AM.

Thread Information