farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member

what do you guys recommend?

hi, i was wondering which one of the novice cycles u guys recommend to be used as a first cycle ever, if the goal is to gain as much mass as possible:

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php

thnx for any help i might get.

littleguns is offline Associate Member

yes

Well since its your first cycle you wanna not do a ton of gear, so go with the first cycle

t-money is offline Member
    Post some stats and info on yourself.

Cycle #1-1 is very basic and will yield great gains with PROPER DIET.

T

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd go with the first one. I said not to use them last night in your other thread because most of them in my opinion use too much gear for a first time cycle.. Generally people recommend using test E or Cyp alone (with proper anti E's and PCT, of course) for 10-12 weeks. But the cycle you had in example one would do well also, just be warned some people find the sides of dbol are not something they want to deal with. that's why i would go with test only so you can see how your body responds to AS, then in future cycles add more (different) kinds of gear... and if you notice some side effect you didn;t with the test only then you know what it is from.

For instance, lets say you did the cyclein 2 you proposed and you got gyno. You wouldn;t know if you were prone from test or deca .. since both can lead to this.

Take it slow bro, steroids are not a race to see who can achieve what the fastest. it's about doing it safe and retaining what you get

Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Post some stats and info on yourself.

Cycle #1-1 is very basic and will yield great gains with PROPER DIET.

T
    oh thnx mate, im 209lb @ 5'10" and been working out for almost 2 years now =), oh and could you recommend a cycle n a diet if thats not to much to ask
    cheers

hehe yeah, but i didnt get an answer..or so i think hm hm..
    can i ask u a big favour..could u make a beginners cycle for me (with good gains), and dont type "test", "cyp" type the entire name coz else i wont understans what u mean heh =)
    cheers mate

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    hehe yeah, but i didnt get an answer..or so i think hm hm..
    can i ask u a big favour..could u make a beginners cycle for me (with good gains), and dont type "test", "cyp" type the entire name coz else i wont understans what u mean heh =)
    cheers mate
    nope... use the little search button in the blue bar near the top of the page and type in TEST ONLY CYCLE, OR BEGINNER CYCLE, or FIRST CYCLE.
    as an adult we are not hear to hold your hand and make a cycle for you with diet, dosing, and a workout plan. You should be able to do this one your own. How old are you anyway bro? Also i told you last night what was ment by test E and cyp... dont be lazy about this bro, i personally wouldnt; trust other people to do something like design a cycle which will affect my life, id like to have an active role in figuring it all out.

hm ok..thnx anyway

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i'd go with the first one. I said not to use them last night in your other thread because most of them in my opinion use too much gear for a first time cycle.. Generally people recommend using test E or Cyp alone (with proper anti E's and PCT, of course) for 10-12 weeks. But the cycle you had in example one would do well also, just be warned some people find the sides of dbol are not something they want to deal with. that's why i would go with test only so you can see how your body responds to AS, then in future cycles add more (different) kinds of gear... and if you notice some side effect you didn;t with the test only then you know what it is from.

For instance, lets say you did the cyclein 2 you proposed and you got gyno. You wouldn;t know if you were prone from test or deca .. since both can lead to this.

Take it slow bro, steroids are not a race to see who can achieve what the fastest. it's about doing it safe and retaining what you get

I agree here bro. Both of those are decent beginner cycles, but as you grow more and more within the AAS world you'll do bigger/better/longer cycles and TEST is gonna be (should be) a part of everyone of them. The smartest thing you could do is to do a 12 week cycle of Test Enanthate 250 with proper pct. (nolvadex and clomid) and see how your body reacts to it. You could do it at 250-350mg/week for 12 weeks. With good diet and training you'll see awesome results...providing that your gear is legit. Good luck man. And remember to read. READ READ READ. This site can and will provide you with everybit of info you'll ever need.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I agree here bro. Both of those are decent beginner cycles, but as you grow more and more within the AAS world you'll do bigger/better/longer cycles and TEST is gonna be (should be) a part of everyone of them. The smartest thing you could do is to do a 12 week cycle of Test Enanthate 250 with proper pct. (nolvadex and clomid) and see how your body reacts to it. You could do it at 250-350mg/week for 12 weeks. With good diet and training you'll see awesome results...providing that your gear is legit. Good luck man. And remember to read. READ READ READ. This site can and will provide you with everybit of info you'll ever need.
    Sound advice here.

Learn to use the search tool up above. 'SwoleCat' has some good threads on diet and nutrition.

T

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    First cycle looks good and right for the first time. Go for it. It looks like my first cycle:-)

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    First cycle looks good and right for the first time. Go for it. It looks like my first cycle:-)
    cool, what was your results?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    a test only is a great first cycle!

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Definatley the first one. You'll see great gains especially being your first one. Nothing beats your first cycle.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for test only

Thread Information