gazelle925 is offline New Member

clen cylce - but I totally need help

Okay, I am totally new to this whole thing. I am already in pretty good shape, but I just want to get more lean, cut and toned. I would ideally like to lose 10 - 13 lbs of fat and put on 5 lbs of lean muscle.

I just bought a bunch of .2 mg tablets of clen . I also have Anavar and Cytadren , although I don't know the uses for those. I definatly would like to use the clen, and if the other two pills are good, then I will incorporate those into my cycle as well. But I don't know how to use the clen!!! Can someone please help me??? How many pills do I take per day...for how long...what time of day...how does it work...ect? Thanks so much!

Come on buddy...at least try a little bit huh??? Do a search on it up above before you ask a question, alright bro. You'll find ALL of the info that you need if you just look a little bit, and you won't p*ss anybody off either. Try it out, and if you still can't figure it out, PM me and I'll help you.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    drugs are not the only way, diet and exersize are very key components... anavar (steroid )40mg every day will help while on the t3 as to preserve muscle but I would add 300-500mg test per week as well. clen is great but i have never used it with t3 so I cannot give you any dose info with those together.

okay, I am a 24 year old FEMALE. I do work out 3-5 times a week and I eat alright. But I am going to totally clean up my diet. How about that clen cylce? How do I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by gazelle925
    okay, I am a 24 year old FEMALE. I do work out 3-5 times a week and I eat alright. But I am going to totally clean up my diet. How about that clen cylce? How do I take it?
    forget all the advice about the test. I had no idea you were female. post some pics for us to really help you tweek this endeavor.

unfortunately, I don't have pics to post. I am 5'5", weigh 128 lbs, and I just want to lose some extra fat and firm up a bit. I don't want to get all buff or anything. I just want to look lean, but still sexy and curvy. Any advice on the clen or the other pills? Thanks!

unfortunately, I don't have pics to post. I am 5'5", weigh 128 lbs, and I just want to lose some extra fat and firm up a bit. I don't want to get all buff or anything. I just want to look lean, but still sexy and curvy. Any advice on the clen or the other pills? Thanks!
    you have a pm(private message) top screen near you log in name.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    you won't bulk up by lifting 3 times a week. You'll get tone. Most girls stay away from weights because they think they will bulk up but it is very hard for a girl to gain drastic muscle mass unless the are doin power lifting type exercises. do sets of 15-20 and you'll just get cut. SEXY CUT.

But how do I take the clen ?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    OK aside from searching for the Clen Handbook here is a brief summary.

Cycle clen t weeks on 2 weeks off. In the two weeks off take a stack of ECA (ephedrine, Caffeine, Asprine). Be sure to drink water, take potassium & taurine so you don't cramp up. It is painful.

Start your cycle with one pill and add 1 pill daily until you can't take the sides. keep that mcg then throughout your cycle.

After you have cycled on and of once, the next time you cycle (week 5) start with 1 or 2 clen pills less then you ended with your previous cycle.

But how do I take the clen?
    read your pm, as i said what soup said. also if you do a search and look in the female forum you will get good answers there too.

should also recommend taking first thing after mmorning cardio. cardio after clen is difficult at best, heart beating out of your chest and feeling like you can't catch your breath. also if you don't take it in the AM you will never fall asleep.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet And Cardio Girlfriend

Okay, thanks so much! The pills I have are called Oxyflux .02 mg tablets. Start with just 1 pill per day? I also heard that you should peak them. Start with 1 pill and go up to a certain amount, then work your way back down. Any thoughts?

I do cardio and eat well. I just want to get a bit more lean and toned. How can I get to this "Clen Handbook"? I can't find the info I am looking for.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Here is the clen handbook.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=23808

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer

I sent you a PM that might help.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    look up the Clenbuteral Handbook" in the Educational Thread section. It helps alot.

I am so confused by all the different info I am getting. I have Oxyflux...is this good? They are .02 mg tablets...I got them in Mexico. What is mcg? My pills say mg. How many mg's per day do I take. And should I be taking Taurine and Benadryl?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    I am so confused by all the different info I am getting. I have Oxyflux...is this good? They are .02 mg tablets...I got them in Mexico. What is mcg? My pills say mg. How many mg's per day do I take. And should I be taking Taurine and Benadryl?
    SORRY .02MG IS THE SAME AS 20MCG OXFLUX IS OKAY ITS NOT AS STRONG AS OTHER START WITH 1 OR 2 PILLS SEE HOW YOU FEEL THEN START UPPING THE DOSE AS U SEE FIT
    GOOD LUCK

thanks so much for all your help! Y'all have been great!

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I think Clen is overrated... and the shaking and heart problems are not worth it.

Don't pyramid them, work your way up and then plateau. once your ready for your 2nd 2 weeks, start with a pill or 2 less then you ended up plateauing at. PM if you need clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    Don't pyramid them, work your way up and then plateau. once your ready for your 2nd 2 weeks, start with a pill or 2 less then you ended up plateauing at. PM if you need clarification.
    she did ask about benadryl, so an alternative would be plateau and keep running for several weeks and on the 3rd and 6th week take 50mg of benadryl to clean the receptors. hooker the mod has talked about this so much he is probably blue in the face.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    I never have that problem on clen , so I take iut before morning cardio to get the burn really kicking. This is really dependant on the person, so you need to find out how you feel right after taking it.

Also make sure to take 2 grams of taurine a day on Clen and a small patassium supp, like 30-60% RDA..

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    should also recommend taking first thing after mmorning cardio. cardio after clen is difficult at best, heart beating out of your chest and feeling like you can't catch your breath. also if you don't take it in the AM you will never fall asleep.

I haven't seen that on the benedryl, i'll have to search and read up on it. thanks

Thread Information