Cuttup is offline Senior Member

WHY is your first cycle the most IMPORTANT??????

Guys,

I hear so many people saying " man im glad I did 500mg my first cycle", or " Man I wish I did more in my first cycle". Ive also heard that certain cells that are absorbing (receptors)are virgins and they are prone to certain results which will better you in the long run on your first cycle and if thats not taken advantage of they will never have that chance againso the right amount of test is critical during a first cycle How true is this and why?. Any vets care to alaborate..Thanks.

statuZ is offline Banned
    bump im really intrested in this!

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Excellent question if true. I am all ears.....

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    I've come to the conclusion that the saying is said, only becuase it is the one cycle that will, or should, yield the most visible gains. As far as receptors being virgin, or fresh, well, they are, but there is no such thing as receptor down regulation. William Llewellyn went into deep discussion on that once before. (Don't ask me to find the reference. I can't.) But you can go to his new bodyofscience.com site and talk to him about it.
    And as far as people saying that they wish they did more...well, I attribute that to the fact of the great gains. They want more!

joevette is offline Banned
    Receptors are constantly dieing off and being replaced by new ones, they are fresh for every cycle. My first cycle I gained 17lbs in 14 weeks. The one I'm on now I've gained 35 in 14 weeks, I just increased the dose and added slin. There's no reason why you can't gain as much or more on you subsequent cycles as on your first unless you are just gigantic and have been cycling for years. You just need to up the dose and calories.

Usually first cycles yield the greatest results because ones body mass is near, or usually significantly less, than bodies natural genetic potential. Steroids make the reach to the genetic potential very rapid. By the time later cycles are started, ones body mass will have increased, as a result, usually higher doses will be required to achieve the same results. As one moves further and further past their natural potential with use of steroids, gains will be begin to slow significantly with each subsequent cycle. For instance, you wouldn't expect to Ronnie Coleman to gain 15lbs with a 14wk cycle, even at the mega doses the pros take.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Usually first cycles yield the greatest results because ones body mass is near, or usually significantly less, than bodies natural genetic potential. Steroids make the reach to the genetic potential very rapid. By the time later cycles are started, ones body mass will have increased, as a result, usually higher doses will be required to achieve the same results. As one moves further and further past their natural potential with use of steroids, gains will be begin to slow significantly with each subsequent cycle. For instance, you wouldn't expect to Ronnie Coleman to gain 15lbs with a 14wk cycle, even at the mega doses the pros take.
    I just wanted to throw in that your a genious... so many people on this board lack common sense... think about it guys.... apply a little common sense... I mean ask as many questions as ya want and all... but some things are just obvious. (I don't buy that virgin receptor bull)... I only gained 10lbs on my first cycle... but I lost some fat too.... but I already weighed 245lbs so I believe that had something to do with it...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Guys,

I hear so many people saying " man im glad I did 500mg my first cycle", or " Man I wish I did more in my first cycle". Ive also heard that certain cells that are absorbing (receptors)are virgins and they are prone to certain results which will better you in the long run on your first cycle and if thats not taken advantage of they will never have that chance againso the right amount of test is critical during a first cycle How true is this and why?. Any vets care to alaborate..Thanks.

man im glad I did 500mg my first cycle

Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    man im glad I did 500mg my first cycle

lmao

Thread Information