mule1983 is offline Associate Member

drastic weight gain

i have been lifting religiously since age 15 and i am now 21. I have had experience with pro-hormones (with good success i might add) and have managed to get my body weight up to 205 (I am 5ft9). My problem breaks down like this...

I just finished a month cycle of m1t and 4ad(transdermal) with proper pct and i have retained all of the strenght and size gains. However, when i returned home for thanksgiving my parents thought i had put on an enormous amount of weight. only about 20 lbs. SOOOO i want to start my first real cycle but if i come home at 230 or 240 like the gains people have claimed, my parents are going to know am on gear.(for me that would be really bad).

the question is, what other beginners cycles could i use to produce maybe a 10-15 lb LBM gain, maybe cut a little fat, and get stronger? I know the standard on here is 500mg of test a week or with a d-bol jumpstart, but i dont/cant gain 30 or 40 lbs. A litte advice on personal experiences with tren , halotestin , winny,eq, primo, etc

my diet and workouts are in check, i also lift almost everyday14 of every 16 days (flame me for it if you want but i have had my best strenght and size gains from it)

thanks for any help bros

MULE

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If you don't mind doing frequent injects you could do a prop/eq cycle and throw in a little cardio to reduce body fat percentage.

prop eq

what would the prop eq look like in dosages and expected gains?

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    A fun problem to have eh?

An uncle I hadn't seen for a year said I've put on a ton of weight and looked at me wierd.... so I just said "I finally discovered breakfast"

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Im in the same boat as you...I just tell my parents i eat like an animal, stopped drinking and take tons of whey and creatine.

yeah well my parents know my diet has been top notch and huge for 4 years so i cant say that i "discovered breakfast" if i put on 40 lbs

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    you wont put on those 40 lbs in the course of 1 week...they are well dispersed out into your cycle, i wouldnt worry about it...the last time i saw my mom i was stretch mark free and she came to see me this weekend and now im full of stretchies on my biceps and shoulders, i just tell her im more deidacated and made several more sacrifices. Its easy to think up of stuff to say

Thread Information