Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry.....my bad

hab_s is offline Junior Member
    For summary before to start a cycle the leaner youare the better it is ? of course less than 15%

AnabolicAlien Guest

umm...

1-jag.... with that body fat percentage it's very obvious that your diet and training are no where near where they should be or you haven't been doing it long enough. that being said, stay the hell away from steroids for now. you do know that it's the fat cells that cause aromatization right?

A.A.

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    what? yes winni will make u cut up if u are cut already then u dont need to take winni winni makes u very tight
    and u really made no sense dont give advice when u yourself dont know what ur saying bro

Bro i do know what i am talking about if you have 22% bf winny will not make you cut up if you are lean yea winny will give you solid gains and make you look more cut with diet and work so will test building more muscle burns fat you just hold more water with test so winny will show your gains more if your lean. I you are not eating clean and you have a lot of fat winny wont do anymore then test to cut you up so dont tell me i dont know what i am talking about it does make sense if you know how to read so you shouldn't question people if you don't know what your talking about juiceinthehood
    Last edited by crunchnpunch; 11-30-2004 at 01:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information