slitsoul is offline New Member

how much m1t for me?

i put this in the steroid forum because i took cycle #1 of denkal t-400 @ 400mg ew for 10w, i gained a solid 15lbs, but now im rdy for a new cycle and would love to try m1t, im 5'8 and weigh 175, the bottle says take 10mg daily (underground labs) but since i have prior experience, should i bumo it to 15 or 20 or higher? thx for any help, sry if this should be in the sup. forum but my main concern is dosage based on my prior cyc exp.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    No stay at the 10mg doseage ive ran real gear before and this really is a harsh as steroid . It messes blood lipids up horibly this is why 10mg is sutable plus if you run 10mg broken up 12 hours apart for 4 weeks then you will gain a lot of weight. Ive done 2 cycles of m1t and the first i got 16 pounds in 2 weeks and the second I got 8 pounds lbm and 2 pounds fat. Running some form of test is a MUST to keep the lethargy at bay(you get used to it after a week or so). I like to use the term poison in a bottle with the side effect of muscle growth.

slitsoul is offline New Member
    wow, thank you so much, i was rdy to take 20mg or more, cause of course the label is going to tell u safe directions, ok cool ill just run 10mg, + it will save me money to use less. thx again

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    make sure you eat more than normal in the carb center, of your diet. It will help w/the lethargy.

Thread Information