Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Which Injectable/best for Fat Stripping/Cutting???

Vets or those with experience,

Out of all cutting injectable, which would you claim to have the best effects of cutting and stripping away at BF? Winstrol , Tren , Primo, etc.....??????
    Thanks.

Most will Probably say winstrol ,..which is a huge dent to the pockets.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The only steriod that actually will burn fat is tren .
    Best cutting cycle as far as I'm concerned is: prop/tren/winny/t3/clen .

And winny is cheap...Go with the 50mg tabs.

Winstrol won't burn fat, but Tren does!!!

I've also had some pretty bad @ss results with Prop/tren/EQ and clen .

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Hgh Burns Fat

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    Hgh Burns Fat
    cant aford HGH guy! you're right though

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Cardio and clean diet burns fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    very true,..been there too....thanks but up that doesnt help me guy. INJECTABLE!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    very true,..been there too....thanks but up that doesnt help me guy. INJECTABLE!
    Tren is the only item other than clen , t3, dnp ,gh that is actually gonna help lose BF...Other than that, it's your diet and cardio

Most/All DHT-Derived injectables will aid in fat loss, as will anything with a strong bind to the androgen receptor.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Liposuction Guy!

Tren acetate + test prop ED, GREAT mix along with a good diet, cardio and ECA.

Red

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    Fina, I have never done winny yet, but fina is great , I loved it , It boost my gains really good to, its one of my favorites!!

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Tren is the only item other than clen, t3, dnp,gh that is actually gonna help lose BF...Other than that, it's your diet and cardio
    thanks Iron,...what about primo,..by itself?
    Ive also heard primo with tren is a good stack

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Tren all the way.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Most/All DHT-Derived injectables will aid in fat loss, as will anything with a strong bind to the androgen receptor.
    i agree with this statement,along with cardio and diet which are more important then the gear your on when cutting,the gear is only to help preserve muscle while cuttng.

bump

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    *sigh* This has been said thousands of times by myself and others but no one listens, hopefully HOOKER will be listened to because he's a MOD who posts valid studies to back his **** up.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    AMEN!

Spoken like a true NATIONAL QUALIFIER!

~SC~

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    It Sucks that all the gear I like hits DHT. Looks I am gonna one lean ass bald guy!

Bump,..would stacking Prfimo with Tren work better to help cut things up then tren alone?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    *sigh* This has been said thousands of times by myself and others but no one listens, hopefully HOOKER will be listened to because he's a MOD who posts valid studies to back his **** up.

Well...I post the studies so you never have to simply trust me...you can always verify what I have to say. And of course, you can always choose whether to believe me and/or the studies I post....

So here's some proof of what I said earlier about strong androgens (and strong androgen binding) and how they aid fat loss:

Endocrinology. 1990 Feb;126(2):1229-

The effects of androgens on the regulation of lipolysis in adipose precursor cells.

Xu X, De Pergola G, Bjorntorp P.

Wallenberg Laboratory, Sahlgren's Hospital, University of Goteborg, Sweden.

Adipose precursor cells from male rats were exposed in primary culture to testosterone (T) or dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and their effects on the regulation of lipolysis were studied. T, but not DHT, stimulated catecholamine-induced lipolysis in a dose-dependent manner, including physiological concentrations. The effect was equally pronounced with isoproterenol (a pure beta-adrenergic agonist) and norepinephrine (a mixed alpha 2- and beta-adrenergic agonist). The higher lipolytic capacity of catecholamines on T-treated cells was paralleled by a similar increase in the number of beta-adrenoceptors in the cells, without a change in the receptor affinity, suggesting that T induced new synthesis or externalization of beta-adrenoceptors. Both T and DHT stimulated forskolin-induced lipolysis, suggesting an androgen effect at the level of the catalytic subunit of adenylate cyclase. The pertussis toxin-stimulated lipolysis was not influenced by the presence of androgens in the culture medium, and no effect was seen on the antilipolytic effect of insulin . These effects did not disappear in the presence of an aromatase inhibitor, suggesting that the T effects were not mediated by conversion to estrogens. These cells showed specific saturable binding for androgens, with a Kd in the range of androgen concentrations shown to be active. In conclusion, androgens enhance the lipolytic capacity of these cells by increasing the apparent number of beta-adrenoceptors (T only) and the activity of adenylate cyclase (both T and DHT). These changes are not mediated by conversion to estrogens. These effects probably occur via binding to specific androgen receptors.

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1990 Nov 30;37(4):553-8.

Up-regulation of androgen receptor binding in male rat fat pad adipose precursor cells exposed to testosterone: study in a whole cell assay system.

De Pergola G, Xu XF, Yang SM, Giorgino R, Bjorntorp P.

Istituto di Clinica Medica, Universita di Bari.

Binding of androgens to adipocytes has previously been evaluated using cytosol fractions without taking into account nuclear binding, although the latter is suggested to be close to the physiological site of action. In the present study, performed in differentiated fat pad adipose precursor cells, we describe a simple, reliable and reproducible androgen binding assay in a system with intact cells. Tritiated and unlabeled methyltrienolone (R1881) were used to define specific and unspecific androgen binding. Triamcinolone acetonide was added to prevent the binding of R1881 to other types of receptors. Differentiated adipose precursor cells contain a homogeneous class of high affinity androgen binding sites, and binding is saturable and reversible. Binding apparently occurs at one site, with a Kd in the range of physiological androgen concentration (about 4 nM). Competition studies indicate that the receptor is specific for R1881, testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, which have approximately the same affinity, while progesterone, estradiol and dexamethasone show much lower affinity. Androgen binding was markedly enhanced after cellular exposure to R1881 and testosterone but not dihydrotestosterone, and this increase was dependent on protein synthesis, suggesting the formation of new receptors by these androgens. In conclusion, fully differentiated adipocytes contain a specific, high affinity receptor, the density of which is dependent on androgens.

Endocrinology. 1991 Jan;128(1):379-82.

Testosterone increases lipolysis and the number of beta-adrenoceptors in male rat adipocytes.

Xu XF, De Pergola G, Bjorntorp P.

Wallenberg Laboratory, Sahlgren's Hospital, University of Goteborg, Sweden.

The influence of androgen status on the regulation of lipolysis and number of beta-adrenoceptors in isolated adipocytes was studied in male rats. Castration resulted in decreased catecholamine-induced as well as forskolin-induced lipolysis. beta-adrenoceptor number, examined by a whole cell cyanopindolol binding assay, was also diminished to a similar extent. Testosterone treatment of castrated rats normalized lipolysis as well as beta-adrenoceptor number. These results demonstrate that testosterone stimulates catecholamine-induced lipolysis in vivo by increasing the number of beta-adrenoceptors as well as the activity of adenylate cyclase, confirming previous in vitro studies performed in adipose precursor cells.

Also, if you are interested, I wrote an article on how to design a cutting cycle, which explains exactly how I'd do it, and provides some research on why I'd do it:

Click Here!

Thread Information