Thread: M1t, sust250

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member

M1t, sust250

I Plan on doing a sust cycle of 500mg p/week, however i want to start m1t with it, A)Would it work out better if i started the m1t before the sust because sust has short esters also, or B)should it look like this

A) week 1-4: m1t 15mg ED
    week 4-12: 500mg sust

B)week 1-4: m1t 15mg ed
    week 1-8: 500mg sust

I know it is a short cycle, but i figure i could gain some qulaity muscle and its a type of experiment. Also how should my pct look?

wiz
    oh yea,, im also taking Letro becauase of pubertal gyno
    I already started it and it looks like this
    WK 1: 2.5 mg ED
    WK 2: 1.25 mg ED
    WK 3: 1.25 mg EOD
    WK 4: .75 mg EOD
    WK 5: .50 mg EOD

jstanz is offline New Member
    i also have some letro on order, i have minor gyno. unfortunelty i started my cycle with out it. it was a very mild eq and winny. but for some dam reason on my second shot of eq(400mg week) my tits started killing me. i ran my novaldex for 80 mg for two days and the pain went away. and took noval for 20 mgs the last two and they are better. my question is this when i get my letro this week should i use it if the pain stopped. if i am so prone to gyno at only 400mgs eq is it suicide to add a test to the mix in the middle of my cycle. or will the letro be able to combat this.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I would hit dbol or something other than m1t unless you have tried it before without side effects.

wiz
    yes, I hadnt had any bad side effects, my journal is in the members cycles, So im down with m1t because i didnt bloat at all and my waist actually had gotten smaller and the wieghtr gain was decent. But im thinking of running the m1t, and letro since m1t doesnt aromatize so i can minimize this gyno, and than running my sust250 cycle

Thread Information