Thread: soreness

tydavis6406 is offline New Member

soreness

cycle
    800mg of Test/week
    test cyp 200mg/mL
    test enanthate 200mg/mL
    400mg per mL

my first week (this week) i decided to do 200 cyp and 200 enanth. and then 3 days later do that again, and then the next week do the full 800mg once per week for week 2-10. my first shot went great, then the next day my ass was sore as a mother ****er. since my buddy had used a different test from the same company, i thought it would be gone in a few days since he had the same symptoms. anyways its been 3 days and it still is sore, like someone punched me in the ass...really hard. i took 400 mg of ibuprofen and it seems to calm the pain down to a small ache, but without it it hurts like a fresh charlie horse. i know it will go away but how can i prevent this from happening in my other glute in the coming weeks.

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    I find every shot is different some hurt for days some don't I think it just depends on the exact spot you hit and some people are a lot more sensitive to it. For me i think it is just luck where I hit. I am shooting prop everyday and some shots hurt for a week and some only for a day some people say warm it up take a hot bath i think it is crap. It hurts that's the price you pay to look good

tydavis6406 is offline New Member
    aight thanks

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchnpunch
    I find every shot is different some hurt for days some don't I think it just depends on the exact spot you hit and some people are a lot more sensitive to it. For me i think it is just luck where I hit. I am shooting prop everyday and some shots hurt for a week and some only for a day some people say warm it up take a hot bath i think it is crap. It hurts that's the price you pay to look good
    Don't think that it is crap. You need to find a routine,and stick to it. For some, and alot of bro's like to inject right after a shower, the hot water loosens the skin, making it easier to inject. Find what works best for you and STICK with it...

Thread Information