hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

EQ for 2nd cycle

I am going to start my second cycle in Feb and I was wondering what a test enanthate 500mg and EQ would look like. How much eq a week should I do and I was wondering what some of your experiences with EQ have been. My first cycle was all test Cyp and Prop

vettewreck is offline Banned
    from everyone of my friends who has done EQ love it. I personally have never done it but I will be for my next cycle. They all describe lean, keepable gains. I'll be doing 600mg a week along with 750mg of sus. You might want to do 400mg to start with.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    I am going to start my second cycle in Feb and I was wondering what a test enanthate 500mg and EQ would look like. How much eq a week should I do and I was wondering what some of your experiences with EQ have been. My first cycle was all test Cyp and Prop
    400MG would be a good start along with some test, test should be higher than the EQ though. EQ will prob. give you lean gains and improve vascularity, it also will make you devour the fridge, it really increases your appettite, goodluck and happy growing...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    500 Test E 2x A Wk.
    400 Eq 2x A Wk.
    The Only Problem With Eq Is That It Works Best In Long Cycles
    I Would Not Run Eq For Less Than 14 Weeks

You'l like it for a second cycle. I love EQ. Run your test E @ 500mg/wk and your EQ @ 400mg/wk. Run the cycle long too...You'll get the best results from EQ at about 12-16 weeks. Some people say that EQ won't increase your appetite...It did for me though. Use proper pct though. EQ will shut you down hard.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    You'l like it for a second cycle. I love EQ. Run your test E @ 500mg/wk and your EQ @ 400mg/wk. Run the cycle long too...You'll get the best results from EQ at about 12-16 weeks. Some people say that EQ won't increase your appetite...It did for me though. Use proper pct though. EQ will shut you down hard.
    EQ WILL MAKE U HUNGRY BUT IT NEVER SHUT ME DOWN HARD

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    EQ WILL MAKE U HUNGRY BUT IT NEVER SHUT ME DOWN HARD

Aren't you the same guy that, about a month ago, said PCT wasn't necessary??? Or do I have you confused with someone else???

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    I never said that, PCT is absolutely necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    Aren't you the same guy that, about a month ago, said PCT wasn't necessary??? Or do I have you confused with someone else???
    CONFUSED BRO IM A BIG BELIEVER IN TAKING CARE OF MY NADS AND NATURAL TETS LEVELS

bullram is offline Member
    start at 400mg if its your first time running eq there is no need for a higher dose

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    CONFUSED BRO IM A BIG BELIEVER IN TAKING CARE OF MY NADS AND NATURAL TETS LEVELS
    Oh. Sorry man, must have been somebody else. I don't remeber who it was, but he got BURNED by about 50 people in 30 seconds!

Anyway hardgainer1, it's good that you do the proper pct. In my experience with EQ....I've used it in 4 cycles now, It shuts me down.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    I've currently got my cycle similar, 500mg test and 400mg EQ/week, However Im running my test at 13 weeks and EQ at 12 weeks. Id like to run eq up to 14 weeks however im aiming at 12 and if sides arent too bad etc. , Ill extend it.

Thread Information