Thread: nolva & clomid

Nutz56 is offline Banned

Cool nolva & clomid

i was wondering where i can get nolva and clomid. i'm getting ready to run my first cycle with test & dbol , but i want to get these before i start. i was wondering if i could get it at AR-R or online at another website, or OTC, or if i had to get it the same place as my juice. thanks

bullram is offline Member
    ar-r has it, as well as other research sites

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Only For A First Cycle Drop The Dbol Save For A Rainy Day Do A Search For The Clomid And Nolva They Have On This Site

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i did a search for it on this site... and this site has nothing as to where i can get it. unless u meant something else by that, in which case, what did u mean?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    also, mr. juice in the hood, could u please use some punctuation in what u write? lol... very confusing & hard to read without it. thanks

there is a flashing link in the upper right hand corner of this site, ar-r

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i looked on AR-R , and they had some clomi, but it was $45 for 70 ml. i didn't see any nolva on there tho. can i get clomid for cheaper, and what about the nolva?

hey juice i think he is busting your b**** bro

nolva is also named tamox, and that price is resonable for the clomid, plus you will be supporting the boards

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    also, mr. juice in the hood, could u please use some punctuation in what u write? lol... very confusing & hard to read without it. thanks
    LOOK ON THE TOP RIGHT OF UR SCREEN ITS SAYS CLICK HERE
    WWW.ANABOLICREVIEW-RESEARCH.COM

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    lol... naw. i ain't tryin to rip on the guy. i was just real confused when tryin to read what he was sayin. no way would i mess with any of y'all... i'm a lover, not a fighter. i just wanna be as big a lover as i can know what i'm sayin? and as far as he goes, i ain't rippin on him. just was askin for some punctuation, that's all. anyway, can i get clomid cheaper, and what about the nolva? (appreciate ur help juice man... just wanted punctuation)

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    nolva is also named tamox, and that price is resonable for the clomid, plus you will be supporting the boards
    aight. i was just lookin for the word "NOLVA". i didn't know it was also called tamox. thanks fellas

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    lol... naw. i ain't tryin to rip on the guy. i was just real confused when tryin to read what he was sayin. no way would i mess with any of y'all... i'm a lover, not a fighter. i just wanna be as big a lover as i can know what i'm sayin? and as far as he goes, i ain't rippin on him. just was askin for some punctuation, that's all. anyway, can i get clomid cheaper, and what about the nolva? (appreciate ur help juice man... just wanted punctuation)
    He already said the price on AR-R is reasonable.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ok. is the tamox & clomid on AR-R oral or what? it looks like it, but i'm not sure. and, if so, do they come as injectibles or is oral the only way that they come?

ok. is the tamox & clomid on AR-R oral or what? it looks like it, but i'm not sure. and, if so, do they come as injectibles or is oral the only way that they come?
    ORAL ONLY LIQUID OR PILL FORM

TAKE IT DEEP

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

i couldve swore you said you just researched about nolva and clomid, yet you are asking a question like this..... its ORAL!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    what do u mean "take it deep"?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i never said i been doin research on 'em. i know from what all i've read on this site that i need 'em, and i know what they do, but what i said is that i "did a search" on this site for 'em, and i didn't see anything regarding where i could get 'em or anything in the forums.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you just turned 19 years old and already resorting to gear?? what are your stats and training/diet history in the first place? you're not ready to do gear if you have to ask questions like these. im sorry

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    no need to apologize... it's aight. i been liftin for 4 years seriously, diet's pretty good (i'm in college, so i eat all the carbs/proteins i can, but can't eat precisely like i should) and, about these questions, how else do u want me to learn? like i said, i know i need clomid & nolva from threads on this site, i just didn't know how they came. i been "searching" this site to look to the answer as to where to get 'em, and how they come (oral/injectable) and didn't get those answers, so like any other person who needs to learn something, i asked the question

Thread Information