SRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST I JUST REALLY NEED HELP!!!!Ok guys i dont have anyone else to turn to but my bro's at AR. I have a test in chemistry tomorrow. Any guys that are good at chemistry please look at what i post below and can any of you guys give me ways and reasons on how to answer the questions. This is my final and im stressin like hell. I am downright just begging now. Any help is much appreciated.

1. According to the Bronsted-Lowery concept of acids and bases, which of the following statements about a base is NOT correct? Check all that apply.
A base accepts a hydrogen ion by sharing a previously unshared electron pair with H+.
A base accepts a hydrogen ion by forming a covalent bond to H+.
If is a weak base, its conjugate acid will be a stronger acid.
A base can be formed only by ionization of a compound containing a hydroxide group.

2. When a salt such a sodium acetate is dissolved in water, the acetate ion acts according to the reaction CH3COO- + H2O --> CH3COOH + OH- In this reaction, acetate ion is acting as
an acid
a base
an amphoteric substance
an oxidizing agent

3. When copper(II) ion, is added to ammonia, a deep-blue complex ion [Cu(NH3)4]2+ is formed. In the formation of this complex ion, Cu(II) ion is acting as
a Lewis acid.
a Lewis base.
an Arrhenius acid.
a Bronsted-Lowery acid.

4. What is the conjugate base of HI?
H+
HI
I-
H2I

5. Which statement is NOT consistent with the Arrhenius theory of acid-base theory. Check all that apply.
An acid is a substance that contains hydrogen and produces H in aqueous solution.
A base is a substance that contains the OH group and produces OH- in aqueous solution.
Ammonia is classified as a base.
Neutralization is the combination of H+ ions with OH- ions to form H2O.

6. A Bronsted-Lowry base is defined as
an electron pair acceptor.
an electron pair donor.
a proton acceptor.
a proton donor.

7. Which one of the following could NOT be a Bronsted-Lowry acid?
H2O
H3O+
NH4+
BF3

8. In the equation HF + H2O <==> H3O+ + F-
H2O is a base, and HF is its conjugate acid.
H2O is a acid, and HF is its conjugate base.
HF is a acid, and F- is its conjugate base.
HF is a base, and F- is its conjugate acid.

9. What is the molarity of the salt produced in the reaction of 50.0 mL of 0.0400M HBr with 100 mL of 0.0300 M Ca(OH)2?
0.0150 M
0.00667 M
0.133 M
0.0670 M

10. What volume of 0.0750 M Ba(OH)2 solution will react exactly with 125 mL of 0.0350 M HCl?
29.2 mL
42.0 mL
230 mL
53.6 mL

11. When we compete and balance the equation
SO32- + MnO4- --> SO42- + Mn2+
the coefficients of SO32- and Mn2+ are, respectively, _____ and _____.
5 and 3
2 and 6
5 and 2
6 and 5

12. When we completion and balance
Cr2O72- + H2S --> Cr3+ + S
the coefficients of Cr2O72- and S, respectively _____ and _____.
1 and 3
3 and 2
2 and 7
1 and 6

13. What is the molarity of a solution of FeSO4 if 25.0 mL of it reacts with 38.0 mL of 0.1214 M KMnO4?
0.185 M
0.399 M
0.0789 M
0.923 M