sizzlechest is offline Member

Are clomid and nolva legal to import?

Can I ( or my girl) bring back clomis and nolva back from mexico for personal use? Do you have to declare it at customs?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    it is a research chem. I have had some siezed but most gets to me ok.
    i live in canada.
    mail it to your self. probaly not good if ya get caught sneeking it in

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    It is not a research chem. Unless you are ordering liquid research chems! It is not legal. You can declare it at the border, but what if they call ahead to the state troopers and let them know that you are in possession of that stuff.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    why not just get the research chems?
    I havent heard of many problems. the only thing I lost once was a little clen

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    It is not a research chem. Unless you are ordering liquid research chems! It is not legal. You can declare it at the border, but what if they call ahead to the state troopers and let them know that you are in possession of that stuff.
    Its not a possession issue. You declare it, they take it or they dont. It happens you can usually legally bring stuff like this, or zyban, non-narcotics and I believe you are legally allowed to have a 90 day supply. When I was in mexico I got all the heart medications for my grandmother and they let me declare and bring her droggas into the country. Plus it was a bargain. Her $200 prescrips here were equivalent of $19.50 in Super Walmart and of all things her meds were "Made in the USA" by the same manufacturer!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Its not a possession issue. You declare it, they take it or they dont. It happens you can usually legally bring stuff like this, or zyban, non-narcotics and I believe you are legally allowed to have a 90 day supply. When I was in mexico I got all the heart medications for my grandmother and they let me declare and bring her droggas into the country. Plus it was a bargain. Her $200 prescrips here were equivalent of $19.50 in Super Walmart and of all things her meds were "Made in the USA" by the same manufacturer!

It kinda makes you sad when you think about it doesn't it Bro

Thread Information