Thread: cut or bulk

saluu is offline Banned

cut or bulk

i need help badly please anyone help out i have tren enthunate , winny now what should i do steroids aren't really good for cutting my friend told me . he said watch diet and cardio and do eca ephedrine ,caffeine and yombine and lipo 6 i already have the stuff. he said i should bulk since i have test with tren and winny he said even if you take heavy weight gainer 900 and eat good fats you still get ripped. i wanna put max amount of muscle

what should i do high calories and high carbs , high protein

or cut and do high protein , low carb and calories my bodyfat is high already but buddy said put the max mass on then cut. another buddy say cut because tren and test makes you hard and winny is not for bulking it is for cutting .

i spent 500 buck i wanna put max muscle as i can doesnt more calories mean more muscle and help how much can i gain from tren enthuante winny cycle and how should i do i have 1oml of tren enthate 250mg per ml and 100 stanazol 25mg capsule help

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut r ur stats?

and its really up to u to bulk or cut, which do u wanna do?

saluu is offline Banned

im 265 pds about 30 percent bodyfat

im about 265 about 30 percent bodyfat i can always cut later but you help me im 6 feet . basically my shoulders are huge my chest is huge my arms are huge but problem my stomach is huge and legs are fat too. it is my lower body that is weak upper body is huge mass wise but need more definiton but my buddy told me steroids arent good for cutting they are good for mass he say for winny you have to have bodyfat around 10 percent otherwise no point so help

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    30%!! shlt bro u a big guy!(no flame intended)

id say hit the cardio and get on a good cutting diet b4 anything bro! i would stayaway from drugs for a while.

hang out in the diet forum for a while and get to know wut to eat and when to eat.

good luck bro

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with tycin, AAS isn't what you need in this stage of your training, tren doesn't burn fat - cardio does

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    i don't think i'd recommend tren for your first cycle. work on the diet and cardio first, then we'll talk.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember this guy who actually had pics that did a test only and ate about 1000 calories a day and he lost a ton of weight i dont know if anyone remembers im not saying this is a good idea just thought you should check it out cause its kind of interesting

sharky is offline Associate Member

i agree

You should get your diet under control. eat good for a while. at 30% there is no way you have been doing that so far. get your weight down. possibly do the win by itself to help out. once you are where you need to be i say go ahead with a test/deca cycle and bulk back up. don't do the tren . until you know what you are doin. later bro.

meat is offline Associate Member
    my corpman is from guam and is huge up top arms and chest but he has a round gut hes tried alot of different things to lose it but it just seems to stay,strong genetics i guess, point is i dont think every one needs to have a six pack to use AAS look at some of the NFL line backers and tank abbot (not saying he uses) but,if you are in good athletic shape depending on your area of sport and pretty healthy i dont see why you couldnt use AAS JMO

i agree

You should get your diet under control. eat good for a while. at 30% there is no way you have been doing that so far. get your weight down. possibly do the win by itself to help out. once you are where you need to be i say go ahead with a test/deca cycle and bulk back up. don't do the tren . until you know what you are doin. later bro.

wait on the tren . cut down now with the help of the winny. then once you have gotton where you need to be go ahead and bulk back up. but do wait on the tren til later when you know better.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    You have alot of weight loss to do, dont think of roids right now, high body fat also means high blood pressure and more fat beacuse of the high calorie diet, you need to diet and get to 15% body fat before you think of roids, good luck.

Thread Information