seriouslifter is offline Member

Test Prop pain???

What is this everyone talking about prop pain? I am going to start my prop/tren cycle with winny soon. How bad is this prop pain? When do you notice it the next day when you wake up? I never really had really sore/pain in injection area. I know its normal at beginning to get used to the area/aas. Is prop pain like you really cant walk, because I injected in quad/glutes before and had some what of a limp, but not pain like I have to sit down and cant move. Someone please explain this prop pain everyone is complaining about. Will you actually cry or whatever and it hurts so much it will be noticable? Please explain experiences.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have had pain others do not, if you are a man you will not cry you'll just be uncomfortable and irritated for a couple of days. I had to switch test as I could not time my workouts with injections and it made my workouts suffer.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Well I've done a couple of test E cycles & I've just started on prop for the first time & I've had virtually no pain - even less than Test E! Don't know what the all the ''prop pain'' fuss is about!!
    I am using human grade (BM Testopin 100mg/ml) which may help - done both quads so far...
    I guess the pain is related to the BA/BB concentrations (it higher in prop than enanth for example)

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    I have only experienced pain with the QV Test Prop. But then again a friend of mine never experienced any problems with the QV stuff.
    I think it varies from person to person. Only one way to find out right

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Just started my first cycle. I am doing prop only. My first injection was yesterday and I feel totally fine, I can barely feel where I shot it.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    some prop hurts, some dont....any prop over 100mg/ml is gonna sting a little
    you'll get used to it in a week if it soes burn anyways, and dont run winn with it

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    some prop hurts, some dont....any prop over 100mg/ml is gonna sting a little
    you'll get used to it in a week if it soes burn anyways, and dont run winn with it
    Stupid question but you mean in the same needle right?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmgsxr
    Stupid question but you mean in the same needle right?
    right, only because there will definitely be pain there that could disrupt workouts (if you arent use to it), .....they mix well together(zambons/prop)

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    What brand prop do you plan on running? It depends alot on the ba bb level the lab used.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i used zencall prop to jump start a cycle for 4 weeks and i thought the pain was a pain in my ass!!!!! i hated it and it ruined my work outs and over all just sucks. i'm just a big wimp but who cares i will just use d-bol to jump start cycle and stick with good ol test e. jmo....

seriouslifter is offline Member
    When you talk about the pain, are you talking about after you inject or when your pressing in the syringe? Does it hurt when the liquid is going into the muscle? I dont really care, just sometimes before on my other cycles at times I could feel the pain from liquid going into muscle, especially sometimes on quads.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Get some Virormone bro, the best Prop on the market, no stinging!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im doin prop at 100mg/ed and it doesnt hurt at all, u'll b fine.

thebruin is offline New Member
    I am taken 100 mg EOD and Fuc* does it hurt. You guys who say you dont feel a thing might have fake stuff but I am new at this hole AAS thing anyways. I have Test Prop made by british dragon I think. So yes it hurts like hell....

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have used BD prop a few times, the first hurt like hell but the second batch was pain free and no I dont have fake gear bruin

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    for me it just stung alittle when i first poked.

Thread Information