Thread: Deca for Lady's

maxthecat is offline Female Member

Deca for Lady's

I just wanted to know if there are any female memebers who have taken deca . How much and how long. I have been doing deca and primo. I did deca for 6 weeks at 50 every week / and 100 of primo. I have one more week of primo. You would not believe my muscle gains.
    When I started I was leg pressing 250, today I did 700 pds. and leg curls 110, and leg ext. 240. so far those are my highs.
    I'm so excited. So I was just wondering if any of the other lady's have done deca. This is my first cycle. maxthecat
    know your friends well, but know your enemies better

4plates is offline Banned
    im not sure mrs but deca dosent sound like a safe bet for woman,but you can probably get a better responce in the womans forum,there are alot of nice ladies in there that could help you a little better ,since you didnt get any responces in here,talk to primo,shes a doll.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm not a chick, but i know of a few who have taken deca and all have had irreversible side effects. deca is a terrible choice. its ester is so long that when side effects start creeping up you can't just stop right away because what you've injected the last 3 weeks will keep being released into your body.

stay with anavar . 5-10mg/day.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Not one of the ladys ,but one of my x's tryed deca and I wouldnt let any female I was invalved with do it again ,caused her alot of trouble ,if you know what i mean !!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am in agreement with dr. evil. its a terrible choice. once you start to see sides, its to late.

Thread Information