kickit is offline New Member

Airplanes and Gear

i will be traveling soon and i want to bring my gear with me. i will have close to 1000dbols, and 15 bottles. what can be suggested to keep them from seeing it if they screen my bag.
    i will be checking it obviously,so do i have anything to worry about?
    info needed please!
    thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    with that much gear might want to think about mailing it to yourself.

t-money is offline Member
    SLAP! DO A SEARCH...I have seen this topic a dozen times in the last week.

MAIL IT TO YOURSELF WHEREVER YOU ARE STAYING!

The pills you can put in a vitamin bottle underneath some vitamins. Bottles WILL get noticed by security.

T

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    I just recently flew to europe and saw something I havent seen before....

When I was in London on a layover, I watched a couple be pulled aside and asked to open their bags. They did ofcourse and the security guard proceded to look through their bags. He then pulled out a large pill bottle, looked like asprin or something like that.

Now this is the good part. He then took out one of the pills and placed it into a big machine that was next to the radar scanner. He placed it in a little tray and slid it in, and about 2 minutes later a piece of paper was printed from the machine. Now I wasnt there to read it or anything like that but I can only assume the paper was telling of the chemical compound of the pill or something like that. Once the paper was printed the security guard read it and gave the couple back their pills and luggage and said thank you.

Ive never seen anything like that before but man technology is crazy. Im sure the machine was hooked up to an online database or something like that....

Interesting...

Just mail the stuff.

T

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mail it bro. 'Nuff said.

_ODC

if i mail it, should i wrap the bottles in something>?

bubble wrap might work......do you still need someone to hold your hand while you cross the street or what?

Send your stuff to me and I will pack it up for ya...

Good luck bro.

T

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    bubble wrap might work......do you still need someone to hold your hand while you cross the street or what?

Send your stuff to me and I will pack it up for ya...

Good luck bro.

T

hey TMONEY- go **** urself.
    funny guys like u need a good ass kickin'

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres a trick I learned off my mat in the army. First you go buy the biggest jar of coffee you can find. Then buy a smaller one, just big enough to get your gear in. When you have put your gear in the small one, fill it with whatever coffee granuals will fit in. Then take that bottle and bury it in the middle of the big one.

This is a trick used for squaddies to smuggle their dope, coke, and XTC. Even the sniffer dogs can't pick it up.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kickit
    and rude little ****s need a good assbanning

he was only stating how stupid and common sence the question was.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    no, no , no no... dont take that much gear with you on a plane... Have you been through customs lately?? Let alone security? so my answer is NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    and rude little ****s need a good assbanning

he was only stating how stupid and common sence the question was.
    Thanks for the back...Jack...man!

T

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Heres a trick I learned off my mat in the army. First you go buy the biggest jar of coffee you can find. Then buy a smaller one, just big enough to get your gear in. When you have put your gear in the small one, fill it with whatever coffee granuals will fit in. Then take that bottle and bury it in the middle of the big one.

This is a trick used for squaddies to smuggle their dope, coke, and XTC. Even the sniffer dogs can't pick it up.

DO NOT DO THIS!!!! This will show up like a huge red flag when it is x-rayed. It will get opened 100%

For small amounts I put a vial and oral mixed in with vitamins in my checked luggage.

I have taken 9 international flights in the past month and have got to say that Livn*Pumpd has a good data point for me in the future.

Sound like mailing is the only way to go.

And take a joke and some sarcasam, bro. True, I probably could have omitted the smart-ass comments, but...try to relax. I will apologize for being a smart-ass...it has been a lifelong problem. Therapy only helps a little bit.

AR doesn't need any tough guys. We are all here to help each other and learn. Sometimes that means using the search button or learning from mistakes.

Good luck.

T

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    And take a joke and some sarcasam, bro. True, I probably could have omitted the smart-ass comments, but...try to relax. I will apologize for being a smart-ass...it has been a lifelong problem. Therapy only helps a little bit.

AR doesn't need any tough guys. We are all here to help each other and learn. Sometimes that means using the search button or learning from mistakes.

Good luck.

T
    people do get to be a little up tight around here. Must be all the test

skinnyff is offline New Member
    people do get to be a little up tight around here. Must be all the test

lmao

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    DO NOT DO THIS!!!! This will show up like a huge red flag when it is x-rayed. It will get opened 100%

For small amounts I put a vial and oral mixed in with vitamins in my checked luggage.

I have taken 9 international flights in the past month and have got to say that Livn*Pumpd has a good data point for me in the future.

Sound like mailing is the only way to go.
    well this worked for me. But have to say at the time security wasnt as tight

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    Ive never seen anything like that.. it was suprising to say the least.

This was all in london which I think is one of (if not the) busiest airports in the world. We got checked before we got on the place AND after ( yea I dont get it either ).

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    well this worked for me. But have to say at the time security wasnt as tight

I don't doubt you for a second bro. BUT the security has changed and if they see a jar inside a jar on the x-ray, they will open it.

Your approach will work IF the item is not going through an x-ray.

Not dissing you, just trying to help.

Getnsquirrelee is offline New Member
    Yeah I've flown a donzen times in the past month and everytime I get a little note in the suitcase saying that it was looked through.

Also about the machine for the pills, we use a similar one on Haz Mat calls that will tell us the chemical breakdown of anything and even the manufacturer for most things. Pretty cool!

yea bro, no hard feelings TMONEY. i apolagize as well.
    ive heard some talk about international flights, well this flight will be a domestice state to state flight...do u guys think they will be xraying all our checked bags ..??
    thanks

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    wow thats foookkin nutz....man i would bring a water pistel on a Airplane these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Livn*Pumpd
    I just recently flew to europe and saw something I havent seen before....

When I was in London on a layover, I watched a couple be pulled aside and asked to open their bags. They did ofcourse and the security guard proceded to look through their bags. He then pulled out a large pill bottle, looked like asprin or something like that.

Now this is the good part. He then took out one of the pills and placed it into a big machine that was next to the radar scanner. He placed it in a little tray and slid it in, and about 2 minutes later a piece of paper was printed from the machine. Now I wasnt there to read it or anything like that but I can only assume the paper was telling of the chemical compound of the pill or something like that. Once the paper was printed the security guard read it and gave the couple back their pills and luggage and said thank you.

Ive never seen anything like that before but man technology is crazy. Im sure the machine was hooked up to an online database or something like that....

yea bro, no hard feelings TMONEY. i apolagize as well.
    ive heard some talk about international flights, well this flight will be a domestice state to state flight...do u guys think they will be xraying all our checked bags ..??
    thanks
    ALL BAGS ARE X-RAYED. Some checked bags are opened (and they give you the cute little card and your chopped lock in an envelope.)

Thread Information