mma_badboy is offline Junior Member

Red face steroid to recover from martial arts training?

hello there!

I've look in the education threads but i can't seem to find an answer for what i'm looking for as the answers in the education borad seem all to be related to bodybuilding. I've been training in Thai Boxing, Wrestling and BJJ several times a week for about 8 years now and at at competition level- i lift 3 times a week as well- heavy 6- 8 reps. I'm picking up more injuries now from my martial arts training and they are starting to effect my training as i can't seem to recover as quick. I'm just wondering if there is a steroid to help me recover quicker from my injuries. I've look into anavar but just taken a small doseage of it, or sus 250 once every fortnight, but remember my goal is not to grow big, i just want to recover quicker! any help would be nice, thanks

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    try buying some L-glutamine powder with a lot of essential amino acids...that should help your recovery....

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    What kinds of injury are you facing? Joint pain? lowback, neck? You said you have been doing bjj for 8 yrs. No flame intended but maybe its just that your getting older. The king of the pride sleeps all day until challenged, then opens acan of whoop azz, and goes back to rest. I am trying to say maybe all of the mixed martial arts have wore your old bones out. How old are ya?

Just go with a low dose of test like 250mg a week if you need a slight boost as you can stay on that dose for long periods of time. If its joints or tendons go with low dose of deca I dont recall what the minium dose for joint lubrication is. And dont let anyone tell you 250mg of test is a waste, your body makes around 70mg a week naturally and your only looking for a little boost and some recovery not to compete in body building.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mma_badboy
    hello there!

I've look in the education threads but i can't seem to find an answer for what i'm looking for as the answers in the education borad seem all to be related to bodybuilding. I've been training in Thai Boxing, Wrestling and BJJ several times a week for about 8 years now and at at competition level- i lift 3 times a week as well- heavy 6- 8 reps. I'm picking up more injuries now from my martial arts training and they are starting to effect my training as i can't seem to recover as quick. I'm just wondering if there is a steroid to help me recover quicker from my injuries. I've look into anavar but just taken a small doseage of it, or sus 250 once every fortnight, but remember my goal is not to grow big, i just want to recover quicker! any help would be nice, thanks
    Called getting old bro. I studied for many years from childhood into high school. Stopped in collage, got married, etc. and started going back to the dojo a couple years ago. Man those joints hurt more than they used to. There are a few threads on here about collegen synthesis and what works best for the tendons, etc. One of the ones that always comes up is deca . It makes my joints feel great, but shuts me down so I am off it for awhile. Aonther thing is GH. I just started my first cycle of it and hope that helps down the road. Other than that, rest is the best thing for you when it hurts.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    wink182- 'can of whoop ass'! LOL at your quote!!! yes i'm getting older!

thanks for all your input guys

Thread Information