Freeman is offline New Member

Short Cycle vs. Long Cycle

I'm going to do my first cycle of 500mg Test E per week. It is the best time for me to do this because my work commitments will be low for the next 14 weeks, however, I need to take a flight next Spring and so to complete my PCT before I leave I need to do a shorter cycle(9wks, instead of 12wks). So I have two questions:

Question 1: I am worried about when the depression will set in, so that I can plan my schedule around it. Will it appear: A) The week I end my cycle; B) Two weeks after my cycle when the E fades; C) other _________.

Question 2: How will 9wks of Test differ from 12 wks? Just in the length (and so lbs of muscle) or does it compound? Example, would I gain 40% of the muscle in the last 3 weeks? I doubt it, but hopefully you get the point of this question.

Question 3: How often should I give blood to keep my RBC counts level?

Question 4: How much should I expect to gain? To give you a sense of how to assess what my gains will be: I eat clean and often, and I gained 10lbs of muscle on a 4 weeks cycle of the suppliment androsteindione.

Thanks,
    Freeman

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll gain most of your muscle in the first 8 weeks but longer is better in terms of holding onto that weight after the cycle is done, and you'll still gain more after 8.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    so do 12 weeks and take ur pct with you

Freeman is offline New Member

Take PCT with me?...

It's probably not a good idea to take controlled substances with me through security at an airport.

However, my main problem is the depression. When will it kick in?

Thanks,
    Freeman

Thread Information