rixyroids is offline Associate Member

anti-e's during cycle

guys, i will soon be starting an 8 week bulking cycle, using equipoise and dbol . just want to know, when do you all use ur anti-e's i have Nolvadex here, but do you use them during the whole 8 weeks or the last 2 weeks then 2 weeks after youv finished along with clomid? and during your PCT, how long do you all use clomid or something similar for?

whats all ur ideas on it?

cheers guys
    Last edited by rixyroids; 11-30-2004 at 11:49 AM. Reason: needed more info!

niXon)( is offline Member
    If you want to take them during the cycle, 10mg nolva\day. during pct, 20mg nolva\day with day 1 clomid 300mg, day 2 100mg through out, thats how i did it, but you can read up on pct and it says to do, 300\100\50. YES, use clomid. use it till its gone or for around 3-4wks

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    If you want to take them during the cycle, 10mg nolva\day. during pct, 20mg nolva\day with day 1 clomid 300mg, day 2 100mg through out, thats how i did it, but you can read up on pct and it says to do, 300\100\50. YES, use clomid. use it till its gone or for around 3-4wks
    This information is pretty accurate. Why don't you try and read the pct forum about it first?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    guys, i will soon be starting an 8 week bulking cycle, using equipoise and dbol . just want to know, when do you all use ur anti-e's i have Nolvadex here, but do you use them during the whole 8 weeks or the last 2 weeks then 2 weeks after youv finished along with clomid? and during your PCT, how long do you all use clomid or something similar for?

whats all ur ideas on it?

cheers guys
    Not many giving advice huh? Well it could be you have not searched this forum on cycles and educational about the substances you are about to put into your body... seemingly... where is the test? testosterone just incase. and eq or equipoise will need to be ran 12 weeks test to 13 and dbol at 35-40mg per day split throughout first 4 weeks as a kickstart. nolva on hand all the way through as dbol can cause some troubles. maybe 10mg every day until pct and bump to 20. or get an anti aromatise such as arimidex or femara.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    10mg ed throughout the cycle for the nolva. Then bumo it to 20mg ed PCT. You might also want to take an AI like ldex or femarra. Yes, you want to take them throughout your cycle. If you have any questions regarding PCT I suggest you check this thread out...http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

_ODC

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Not many giving advice huh? Well it could be you have not searched this forum on cycles and educational about the substances you are about to put into your body... seemingly... where is the test? testosterone just incase. and eq or equipoise will need to be ran 12 weeks test to 13 and dbol at 35-40mg per day split throughout first 4 weeks as a kickstart. nolva on hand all the way through as dbol can cause some troubles. maybe 10mg every day until pct and bump to 20. or get an anti aromatise such as arimidex or femara.

It's almost disappointing sometimes to see people who are so willing to change their lifestyles and inject substances into their bodies that they have done absolutley NO research on. That's not ballsy, it's foolish.
    I just caught it Meso....rixyroids I would suggest doing the rest of your life a favor and do some research on the chemicals that you are planning to introduce to your body. Learn more...READ READ READ...and THEN ask questions. It's pretty obvious that you haven't yet. DO some searches on EQ, TEST, Dbol and read Pheednos pct. You'll find all kinds of info bro.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I think Deca /Test/D-Bol will give you better results for a bulking cycle than EQ. BTW throw test in there or youll be sorry later.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Test only
    Test 300mg/wk 1-10
    Nolva10mg/day
    PCT 12-15

Thread Information