babysqeeze is offline Associate Member

how do you get rid ofa big belly?

i dont know whether my stomach has to do with my genetics, but it sticks out. i consider my self very lean 7%b/f and i do have a six pack. from a side view though it looks as if my stomach is as big as my chest. how do you get your stomach to kinda suck in? any advice?????

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    cardio + diet = 6pack

4plates is offline Banned
    if you have a 6 pack and bf is already pretty low the only thing that i could think of is posture,do you stand straight?
    i know sometimes my posture isnt that good and it shows in my belly.
    but if i stand straight and tall it goes away to a niceflat area that the girls like to lick.hehe

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    sometimes you get the bloated belly a bit from steroids , how much juice have you pumped into your viens?

jmiro is offline Associate Member

hmm

seems strange but I would recommend yoga sessions, lots of stretching, and a vegetarian diet for a while, high in fiber.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    It is the size of your meals bro , I used to have the same problem ,cardio+ diet = 6 pack ,but if you are eating large meals then you stumack will not shrink and will push the 6 pack out !!!!!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    papaya enzymes and ginger root,help with the bloat from all the protein ,one of my meals consist 80-100gram protein and with those digestive enzymes its done me good

MindBomb is offline Member
    Maybe HGH.

McBain is offline Member
    Forget who mentioned the big meals, but he is absolutely right. Your stomach can expand and shrink depending on how much food you put in it at once. Eat small more frequent meals (which is better anyways) and also practicing the vacuum will help strengthen your abdominal muscles and keep that gut in. See arnold's ency for more info on the vacuum, he's got a good description of how to start off doing it.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    MindBomb doesn't hgh have potential to extend your gut or give you "GH gut"?

is that all dose related or genetics?

i have only done 1 cycle of 2k deca for 8 weeks, so i odnt think its roid related. it kinda resembles Nasser el Sonbaty's. i thik it may be the meal size, cuz i eat all the time and i eat alot. to give you an idea im 5'6 180ish and eat like 4k calories a day

McBain is offline Member
    Try posture correct, don't slouch. If you flex and you can see your abs its probably not too much fat there. Try the vacuum, when I used to do it religiously I definitely found a decrease in my waist size.

the vacuum seems like a good place to start. what is a good way to practice this?

MindBomb is offline Member
    MindBomb doesn't hgh have potential to extend your gut or give you "GH gut"? is that all dose related or genetics?
    GH gut i believe is induced mostly by how much you've done it. I guess genetics will play a role, but IMO the number of cycle and the dosage will play a great role in develoing the "GH gut".

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    can i get more details on this arnold's ency, and vacuum?

McBain is offline Member
    I was refering to Arnold Schwartzenagger's (sp?) Modern Bodybuilding Encyclopedia. It's a great read an imo a must have. Great reference book. Anyways its hard to describe the vaccuum, basically you just suck your stomach in as much as you can and hold it for as long as you can, while doing you will be holding your breath though so you can keep your stomach sucked in. Easiest to start out on all fours and do it like that, then move to doing it while sitting then standing. Sorry my explanation isn't better, I really recommend getting that ency since its only like 25 bucks and has pictures and description of most excercises and just basic nutrition and lifting principles. Or do a search on like google.com for the vaccum +bodybuilding

Money is offline Associate Member
    In addition to the vacuum, I try to suck my stomach in and hold it for as long as possible. At first you will only be able to do this for a few seconds. But continue throughout the day constantly doing this and within a week or so it will seem as though you have lost inches on your stomach. You know when you look in the mirror at your stomach relaxed how sometimes you will look pregnant? Then after that you will suck it in to look macho? This is what you need to do is constantly suck it in and walk around macho. Before you know it the muscles will contract and stay like that. It is kind of like what 4Plates and McBain were talking about with posture only you are doing this with your gut.

Thread Information