Thread: winny m1t

rhinoman is offline Associate Member

winny m1t

I have a friend who is doing a winny and m1t cycle starting in a month. I told him that it was not a good idea but he is hellbent on trying it out. He has never cycled anything before and I was wondering if he could expect any gains from it.
    It looks like this
    winny 50 mg ED 5 weeks
    m1t two weeks on one off 20 mg a day
    femera .025 ed
    proviron ed
    I seem to think that at least this cycle will make him hard as hell as he is already sitting at 8-9 percent bf. Any help would be great, I also want to know if he would need any PCT. THANKS

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    winny and m1t are both steroids that dont aromatise/convert to estrogen.....so why is your friend using famera and proviron ???

Winny and M1t ae both orals wich put a strain on the liver, so combining them is not a very good idea.

Tell your friend to rethink his cylce, both m1t and winny will give him solid gains but this cycle is not a very good approach health-wise.

If yoru friend is injecting winny then that will lessen the strain on the liver from it but still those two compounds will shut him down good so he needs a good PCT.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I agree, it's a retarded cycle. It's gunna test his liver, thats for sure.

that is what I am trying to tell him. He wants to do the femera to cut water and proviron to get hard. If he is gonna do winny and M1T together what kind of precautions should he take and what else should he take with it? He is gonna do it so any help would be great.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him to join the boards here and do some research. you know an awful lot about this guys cycle...are you sure its not YOU wanting to do it? how old is he and what are "his" stats as well.

c'mon bro, I have been on this board for two years. I think I know a lil bit about cycling. I would never throw these compounds together. I am simply trying to help out a friend. If anyone has any use comments I would appreciate it.

useful........

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    c'mon bro, I have been on this board for two years. I think I know a lil bit about cycling. I would never throw these compounds together. I am simply trying to help out a friend. If anyone has any use comments I would appreciate it.
    sure buddy.if you know so much about cycling then why the stupid question?]

" I was wondering if he could expect any gains from it" and
    "I also want to know if he would need any PCT"

both of these should not have even been asked if this "friend" of yours asked someone experienced like YOU.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    sure buddy.if you know so much about cycling then why the stupid question?]

" I was wondering if he could expect any gains from it" and
    "I also want to know if he would need any PCT"

both of these should not have even been asked if this "friend" of yours asked someone experienced like YOU.

exactly....if you know so much about cycling, then why are you asking these questions to us?? you should obviously know the answers.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    ok man if he's gonna do it regardless of what u say then he needs to take these precautions:

1-Drop the proviron an famera because the cycle he is on doesnt cause water weight, and the winny will make him hard as ever without the need for proviron at all. Tell him to save the famera and proviron for when he's doing an actual test cycle.

2-Lower the doses of the two..instead of doing 50mg winny and 20mg m1t daily he should go for half that for each, 25mg winny + 10mg m1t to reduce the strain on the liver.

3-Take milk thistle supplement daily.

4-Do a pct

If your friend is really stubborn then i understand because 90% of people in the world do wrong cycles and they wont listen to anyone. But tell him its his life he's playing with

Thread Information