Thread: Liquid Arimidex

beavertrap is offline Associate Member

Liquid Arimidex

I am soon to start my next cycle (Test e 500mg/EQ 400mg per wk). I tend to hold water and decided to run .25 mg of liquidex along with 10mg nolva thru-out my cycle. My question is, if I begin to retain a good amount of water, would I be better to increase the liquidex, the nolva, or both?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    I am soon to start my next cycle (Test e 500mg/EQ 400mg per wk). I tend to hold water and decided to run .25 mg of liquidex along with 10mg nolva thru-out my cycle. My question is, if I begin to retain a good amount of water, would I be better to increase the liquidex, the nolva, or both?
    running nolv and l-dex together is the way to go....highly doubtful you will add much water at all bro with that combo and a test/eq cycle....however if you somehow managed too, imo bump the nolv to 20mg/ed

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    running nolv and l-dex together is the way to go....highly doubtful you will add much water at all bro with that combo and a test/eq cycle....however if you somehow managed too, imo bump the nolv to 20mg/ed
    Thanks for the info

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    You shouldn't retain much of any water! Also you might wanta cut one of the 2 out. You do know that estrogen is needed for gains somewhat. I personally use nolva b/c it is one of the weeker estrogen blockers. I feel that 20mg ed gives me that not bloated look plus I know I have some estrogen in me so gains will not be hindered. IMHO

t-money is offline Member
    Just use Nolva. Run the l-dex during PCT. The EQ will keep you plenty hard during your cycle.

T

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    You shouldn't retain much of any water! Also you might wanta cut one of the 2 out. You do know that estrogen is needed for gains somewhat. I personally use nolva b/c it is one of the weeker estrogen blockers. I feel that 20mg ed gives me that not bloated look plus I know I have some estrogen in me so gains will not be hindered. IMHO
    running a combo of nolv/l-dex has add'd benefits of more than just water weight or suppression of estrogen....they help stabilize lipid levels, in which good cholesterol is very important and is a well needed plus to combat the stress of aas on the heart, body, etc.....check out pheedno's use of anti-e's/pct and you cant go run

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    running a combo of nolv/l-dex has add'd benefits of more than just water weight or suppression of estrogen....they help stabilize lipid levels, in which good cholesterol is very important and is a well needed plus to combat the stress of aas on the heart, body, etc.....check out pheedno's use of anti-e's/pct and you cant go run
    That's what I thought, but many dispute this, not sure why, you will still make gains with using both. Your lipids will be in check better,and there are much more positives when using the both combined...

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    That's what I thought, but many dispute this, not sure why, you will still make gains with using both. Your lipids will be in check better,and there are much more positives when using the both combined...
    yeah bro...ive ran cycles with nolv only....cycles with l-dex only.....even cycles with no anti-e, and could not tell any difference besides recovery time, no gain loss at all

Thread Information