flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

msl tren not working?!

i'm on week 6 of msl tren enanthate and i don't feel squat what's the deal? anyone else had it before?

anyone?

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    i don't know bro, i'm runnin his tren actate, its legit

anyone on the tren enanthate ?

Jackman is offline Banned
    you should def feel tren e by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    you should def feel tren e by now.
    i'm pissed i think i'm going to return the unused portion for a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    you got your reciet for it? this business isnt walmart bro

CHIPNDALER69 is offline New Member
    IM ON WEEK 5 OF HIS TREN E ....ALSO TAKING HIS EQ TEST E AND DID HIS D-BOL 55MG (1-4).......IM FEELING & LOOKING MUCH HARDER AND STARTING TO LEAN OUT NICE..STRENGTH HAS DEFANTELY PICKED UP IM RUNNING THE TREN E AT 500MG...YOU?

ChipNDaler

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Your diet may suck.

Ever think of that before juice???

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Your diet may suck.

Ever think of that before juice???

~SC~
    my diet doesn't suck. i listened to alot of people on the board my last cycle and ate alot. moderate carbs high protien and very low fat. well, guess what? i gained about 15 lbs of fat with my cycle too. if i eat too much protein,fat,or carbs..i will gain weight,but not the weight i want to gain.

my diet doesn't suck. i listened to alot of people on the board my last cycle and ate alot. moderate carbs high protien and very low fat. well, guess what? i gained about 15 lbs of fat with my cycle too. if i eat too much protein,fat,or carbs..i will gain weight,but not the weight i want to gain.
    in other words alot of calories good calories, or bad calories isn't for everyone. most of these people who talk about diet being the key probably had trouble even getting fat when they were younger. i would have loved to be really skinny with a high metabolism when i started.then i could just eat what i wanted and pack on the lean muscle.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    You are going to blame too much protein on the fat gain? Bro, I'm with Swole Cat on this one. Sounds to me like you need to head over to the nutrition forum. Everyone is different...you have to find what works for you. But to say you gained 15lbs of fat.?? I say your diet sucks. Especially if you gained that while on gear.

in other words alot of calories good calories, or bad calories isn't for everyone. .
    Bad calories are never good bro. If you eat like crap, you will look like crap. You need a solid diet plan to yield good results.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    You are going to blame too much protein on the fat gain? Bro, I'm with Swole Cat on this one. Sounds to me like you need to head over to the nutrition forum. Everyone is different...you have to find what works for you. But to say you gained 15lbs of fat.?? I say your diet sucks. Especially if you gained that while on gear.
    if you eat too many calories it will go to fat PERIOD. if i ate nothing but no fat no carb protein shakes all day i would get fat. if i gorge myself with too much of anything i will get fat. sorry bro everyone is different.

by the way really don't care what anyone else says about diets because i know this first hand.

BGMKE7 is offline New Member
    i dont beleive that this guy/kid knows much about anything.what scares me is that he has access to tren enanthate .i think tren is not something any newbie should be taking.well with that being said(if it upsets you flabbywussy,oh well) i think not only is his diet wrong but his training is probably wrong also.

oh,and as far as msl goes,i have been on msl products for awhile now. i have taken everything that they offer,and it all has worked for me.if anything i would say that the stuff is over dosed.just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by BGMKE7
    i dont beleive that this guy/kid knows much about anything.what scares me is that he has access to tren enanthate.i think tren is not something any newbie should be taking.well with that being said(if it upsets you flabbywussy,oh well) i think not only is his diet wrong but his training is probably wrong also.
    i really doubt you have any sense at all! how the f@ck would you know if my diet is wrong?! do you think you are miss cleo or something? gimme a f'in break. maybe it's hard for you to comprehend and read things. it's obvious anyone can go in the diet forum it's not some sacred thing just because this is my 2nd cycle doesn't mean that i'm a newbie smarty by the way if you think tren is hardcore your a p@ssy and probably use insulin pins too. BY THE WAY DO ME A FAVOR AND DON'T POST ON ANY OF MY THREADS! THERE'S A NO FLAME POLICY "NEWB"

oh,and as far as msl goes,i have been on msl products for awhile now. i have taken everything that they offer,and it all has worked for me.if anything i would say that the stuff is over dosed.just my 2 cents.
    oh, and by the way old man i'm going to be a hell of alot bigger than you WAY before i hit the big 30

oh, and by the way old man i'm going to be a hell of alot bigger than you WAY before i hit the big 30
    and i will be biger than you at 22!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    and i will be biger than you at 22!
    conceded b@stard oh, wait i forgot i'm only 20.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    im 20 and by 22 I'll be bigger than Ronnie.... hehehe... (I'm almost 6'4 so I will have to weigh 350 or so to look that big...)

oh,sorry bro.you really are a child.we really should have a children section so that you dont have to play with us big boys.forgive me if anyone thinks this is a flame but kids that talk and act like flabbywussy should not and i mean should not be using steroids or wasting everyone's time.the sand box is to the left bro

i really doubt you have any sense at all! how the f@ck would you know if my diet is wrong?! do you think you are miss cleo or something? gimme a f'in break. maybe it's hard for you to comprehend and read things. it's obvious anyone can go in the diet forum it's not some sacred thing just because this is my 2nd cycle doesn't mean that i'm a newbie smarty by the way if you think tren is hardcore your a p@ssy and probably use insulin pins too. BY THE WAY DO ME A FAVOR AND DON'T POST ON ANY OF MY THREADS! THERE'S A NO FLAME POLICY "NEWB"
    Ha ha! See bro, it is your diet. The Tren is working...there is the rage!

Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Ha ha! See bro, it is your diet. The Tren is working...there is the rage!
    i knew someone was going to say that!

by the way i never said anything about msl being fake or underdosed. seems to me that you just joined and posted to stick up for msl. sorry bro,but the tren enthanate ain't workin for me. maybe i should up the dose to 800/wk?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if you eat too many calories it will go to fat PERIOD. if i ate nothing but no fat no carb protein shakes all day i would get fat. if i gorge myself with too much of anything i will get fat. sorry bro everyone is different.

bro if u dont take in fat guess what................. U WONT BURN ANY!!!!

oh,sorry bro.you really are a child.we really should have a children section so that you dont have to play with us big boys.forgive me if anyone thinks this is a flame but kids that talk and act like flabbywussy should not and i mean should not be using steroids or wasting everyone's time.the sand box is to the left bro

your playing in my sandbox right now YOU BIG DUMMY!
    BY THE WAY IF I WAS 30 YRS OLD I WOULD THINK THIS WHOLE SITE WAS A CHILDRENS SECTION BECAUSE BY THE TIME I'M 30 I THINK JUST MAYBE I WILL HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE JUICE PROPERLY BY THAT TIME? ....hint hint.........

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    bro if u dont take in fat guess what................. U WONT BURN ANY!!!!
    i eat good fats like salmon fat ,flax,canola,olive oil ect.. also when i eat steak or ham.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i eat good fats like salmon fat ,flax,canola,olive oil ect.. also when i eat steak or ham.

are u switching meals? protein/fat then protein/carbs and repeat?

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    are u switching meals? protein/fat then protein/carbs and repeat?
    not usually. i mostly take out my carbs about 4 -5 hours before bedtime. all day i stay away from sugar except before or during my workout. usually the first meal after my workout i eat carbs and protien,then every meal after that is just protien and fat. this works best for me so far.

Thread Information