ironwill2 is offline New Member

need advice on this cycle

my question is will using deca and fina at that dosage (which is higher than the test shut me down?

1-12 700 mg per week test prop
    1-12 400 mg per week deca
    1-6 400 mg per week fina

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes running any AAS will shut you down but this will just shut you down a lot harder

bullram is offline Member
    bro how do you plan on running your fina, fina has to be run ed, and i wouldnt recommend fina and deca together, if you are running them together get your self some b6, and have plenty on hand

Any amount of deca will shut you down (100mgs will shut you down 100%). The use of testosterone will replace your natural levels, not raise your natural levels. Thats a misconception. You're either shut down (i.e. producing no natural test) or you are not. There isn't a "degree" of shut down.

Even 100mgs of testosterone injected weekly will eventually shut off your natural testosterone production (it'll take 5-6 weeks).

To recap, any of those 3 compounds will totally shut you down; At almost any dose.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Any amount of deca will shut you down (100mgs will shut you down 100%). The use of testosterone will replace your natural levels, not raise your natural levels. Thats a misconception. You're either shut down (i.e. producing no natural test) or you are not. There isn't a "degree" of shut down.

Even 100mgs of testosterone injected weekly will eventually shut off your natural testosterone production (it'll take 5-6 weeks).

To recap, any of those 3 compounds will totally shut you down; At almost any dose.
    agreed. I do like this cycle although I would run the fina for 8 weeks the deca would just be for the joints and the test is at a good level. This is a cycle that I would look into adding some hcg into at least at the latter part to help your pct.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    also run the deca 2 weeks short of the test to help line up pct.

Thread Information