dogsofwar is offline Member

Test injections and shutdown

Since I am already on HRT for low test levels, I am wondering what a maximum test injection would be that could still allow me to produce what little test I am able to produce naturally. 150mgs per week? 250mg? Do you think it would be dependant on the amount of test I can produce naturally?

BTW, normal levels for me are like 270

VERY interested to hear some educated opinions on this. Thanks ~dow

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Since I am already on HRT for low test levels, I am wondering what a maximum test injection would be that could still allow me to produce what little test I am able to produce naturally. 150mgs per week? 250mg? Do you think it would be dependant on the amount of test I can produce naturally?

BTW, normal levels for me are like 270

VERY interested to hear some educated opinions on this. Thanks ~dow
    normal test levels for is 270 so u produce 270mg test a week ur saying

dogsofwar is offline Member
    My test level is 270 which is on the extreme low end of the normal scale. So I am wandering how much additional test per week it would take before shutdown occurs.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg per week is the least u should take for some results average male produces btw. 70-120mg of test a week so by injecting only 100mg of a week imo will subside ur natural test levels if ur worried u can hcg along with the test

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    250mg per week is the least u should take for some results average male produces btw. 70-120mg of test a week so by injecting only 100mg of a week imo will subside ur natural test levels if ur worried u can hcg along with the test
    I'm curious as to where you got your info??? Testosterone levles are always measured in ng/ml (nanograms per milliliter), not right out mg's. And the amount produced reduces with age significantly. So, there is no way to just say XXmg per week of exogenous test will do it.

Thread Information