juicerm is offline Junior Member

oxavar ok at 19?

Ive posted before and read many other threads about the increased risks of steriod use before the age of 21. I came across Oxavar today and read that Oxavar does not aromatize so estrogenic side effects are not an issue with this prosteroid. Also that if you take 4 weeks on 4 weeks off etc. that you would not even need to use PCT afterwards, maybe a little nolvadex . If this is the case, is it ok for a 19 year old to take it? I mean the risks involved in taking steriods are not even close to the risks of taking this am i right? Im 6'1 185 pounds, I dont think i can grow much anymore. What risks are there with taking this at my age? Im open to flames and any comments and ideas, just want to hear what you guys gotta say about it cause u guys no your sh*t. thanks in advanced

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Ur Still Growing Bro Wait On The Roids Train Hard For A Few Years Then Consider Using Enhancements

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Its best to wait but if you do decide to use this then you should know this isnt a bulking drug more of a cutter! it wont pack on the pounds only a few lbm pounds. It should be run for 6 weeks and most people dont notice effects until dosed around 32mgs + ed.

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member
    i would wait on the juice bro......im 19 to and im still growing like crazy man........just have ur diet and lifting on check and youll grow!

peace

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    If your playing a sport... then maybe I would consider it.. hell I would do it either way.... Do 40mg ED for 4-6 weeks at a time.... From everything I have read you shouldn't have any real side effects from it... I personally would do it... I have read the Anavar thread stating that it suppresses your natural test... but I have also read that it doesn't convert to Estrogen and therefore could have no impact... but I don't know which is true because I am not a doctor.... personally If I were gonna do it I would do 8+ weeks then just take 50mg Clomid ED for 15 days.... just a nice light PCT to put you back on track with your new gains.... (I would not recomend longer than 6 weeks with any other oral but how bad can anavar be fore your liver if they give it to people with liver problems to help correct them?)

juicerm is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the advice guys.. Ill prob order like 5 bottles and save them maybe a year til i use em. You think they would go bad? The thing bush signed into office will make these babies illegal post jan 20th. Buy em while you can

Thread Information