G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

Yes i'm crazy, but can i do this cycle

i have just finished a 12 week test cycle with 4 weeks DBol at the start and 4 weeks winny at the end.

i am 11days into clomid/nolva PCT and wanted to know the consequences if i started another cycle immediately after my 3 weeks PCT is up?

i know time on should equal time off, but i am on a 24week HGH cycle aswell and want to run the AAS for as long as poss while on the HGH

i know it is not recommended to do this, but realistically can i do it just this once?

i think my natural test levels have recovered now anyway - i dont seem to have any probs with my happy sacks, no depression to speak of, just a few spots

2nd cycle consists of 12 weeks EQ/sust and 4 weeks Dbol at the start

as you can tell this is not a well planned cycle, this was due to me receiving the HGH 3/4 of the way thru my first cycle

any opinions?

joevette is offline Banned
    You may as well have done a 24 week cycle, thrown some HCG in there, and done an extended PCT.

P Rock is offline Member
    my only concern is with all the orals you took and about to take, it will have a major effect on the liver. i would wait a little more and maybe do without the dbol this time around. just my opinion.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah run HCG throughout your other cycle. And 11 days into PCT, theres no way your test levels are back to normal yet.

i have never used HCG before.

how should i run this with my next cycle and do i need to run it all the way thru, or just at the end?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i
    i know time on should equal time off, but i am on a 24week HGH cycle aswell and want to run the AAS for as long as poss while on the HGH

i know it is not recommended to do this, but realistically can i do it just this once?

i think my natural test levels have recovered now anyway - i dont seem to have any probs with my happy sacks, no depression to speak of, just a few spots

2nd cycle consists of 12 weeks EQ/sust and 4 weeks Dbol at the start

as you can tell this is not a well planned cycle, this was due to me receiving the HGH 3/4 of the way thru my first cycle

any opinions?
    people "cycle" 16 weeks, 6 months and years on AAS. Don't worry about getting your levels up because they'll drop again anyway. Just stop your PCT and get back on the gear today. No way your test levels are back to "normal" now. You'll just waste the PCT drugs. Sust can last for weeks after your last shot. Time on equals time off is a joke. The only way to see if your natural levels are uo is with blood woork.

BTW I've been on 14 months straight and have no side effects accpt a little gyno I got in June that is under control.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    BTW I've been on 14 months straight and have no side effects accpt a little gyno I got in June that is under control.
    That is a while... your traps look pretty freaky though.

Stop your PCT and get back on the sauce train. Otherwise you will bottom out and then spike again.

T

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    yeah run HCG throughout your other cycle. And 11 days into PCT, theres no way your test levels are back to normal yet.
    I wouldn't advise that. If he took clomid and stopped the atrafy(sp?) of his nuts and got them kicking again than there is not point to worry about HCG throughout unless your taking a long cycle with no breaks. The theory is if you don't use it you loose it. So since he is getting his boys rocking for a short time, thats all he needs IMO. Maybe a little hcg at the begining but HCG is not something to play around with. The doses for running it for long periods of time can be easily misinterpreted. There are to ways to use HCG and if someone reads a profile on it and then runs it at a high dose(like most profiles say to do) they can cause alot more harm than good!

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    " a little gyno" for something that has to be removed by surgery you call that little

Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    That is a while... your traps look pretty freaky though.

Stop your PCT and get back on the sauce train. Otherwise you will bottom out and then spike again.

T
    Actually my avatar pic was from last year before I went on my current 1 year +. I need to update my pics but I want to get under 10% bf and tan a little first.

Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    " a little gyno" for something that has to be removed by surgery you call that little

Well it was the size of a bb and went away with nolvadex . Anyway I'm close to 44 years old and married with kids. I am not worried about infertility which would be my main concern if I were younger along with high bp and high cholesterol which mine are good.

go back on the gear right away? wow i wasnt expecting that advice

but i cant say i'm dissapointed - PCT sucks, i cant wait to get back into it, i'll start first thing tomorrow

cheers guys

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Thread Information