Thread: What to do ?

jkid69 is offline Associate Member

What to do ?

Just completing a cycle of sus/dec/d-bol (at week 6) gained 18 pounds of nice muscle. I want to start a 4 to 6 week cycle of Fina should I wait til this cycle is over or start now & at 250mg per shot, how many shots a week should I do ?

Dude, you need to research a little more man, for many reasons.

1. you need to run fina for about 8 weeks or more
    2. you do fina injections ED, and how much depends on you (probally around .50mg - 100mg/day
    3. you dont seen imformed enough, just wait, and get a proper cycle togheter and start it, with PCT ready to go

Peace
    ALex

jkid69 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info. I had been told so many things & it is hard to justify a lot of the info. I had been told that 250 mg per week ( 1 shot a week was good ) ?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    Dude, you need to research a little more man, for many reasons.

1. you need to run fina for about 8 weeks or more
    2. you do fina injections ED, and how much depends on you (probally around .50mg - 100mg/day
    3. you dont seen imformed enough, just wait, and get a proper cycle togheter and start it, with PCT ready to go

Peace
    ALex
    I'd go with this info, plus Fina will shut you down hard man. I wouldn't run it without Testo.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    bro it depends on the ester, if you are using acetate, you would need to shoot everyday so you dont see any sides, tren eth you can shoot once a week and can do so with 250-500mg, but do some research before you just throw some random gear at the end of you cyc....Tose

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    bro it depends on the ester, if you are using acetate, you would need to shoot everyday so you dont see any sides, tren eth you can shoot once a week and can do so with 250-500mg, but do some research before you just throw some random gear at the end of you cyc....Tose
    dont listen to this. You need to shoot tren e 2x a week just like any enanthate ester

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    Fina will nail your ass, I ran it 6 weeks 150mg EOD with 750test, bench went from 365 to 445 after the total 15 week cycle, gained about 35lbs. But seriously if it is your first time, don't shoot 50-100mg ED as suggested, it is hard on your system, I'd say more like 35mg a day MAX, shoot 75 EOD. You want some gyno that is hard to fight, mess with fina in high doses And don't buy into that "must be run 8+ weeks" bull****, 8 weeks on that **** and I'd be a nutcase.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo
    Fina will nail your ass, I ran it 6 weeks 150mg EOD with 750test, bench went from 365 to 445 after the total 15 week cycle, gained about 35lbs. But seriously if it is your first time, don't shoot 50-100mg ED as suggested, it is hard on your system, I'd say more like 35mg a day MAX, shoot 75 EOD. You want some gyno that is hard to fight, mess with fina in high doses And don't buy into that "must be run 8+ weeks" bull****, 8 weeks on that **** and I'd be a nutcase.
    35mg ed max lol thats good one. Do 50-75mg ed for good results. as for gyno take b6. Did 75mg ed with test prop for 8 weeks first cycle and loved it.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    bro i dont know what kind of week you run, but i run an 8 day week so i shoot tren e every 4 days and have phenomenal results...that just my .02...but you know what maybe if you shoot like everyone else, thurs and sunday, you may get super dooper results

Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    bro i dont know what kind of week you run, but i run an 8 day week so i shoot tren e every 4 days and have phenomenal results...that just my .02...but you know what maybe if you shoot like everyone else, thurs and sunday, you may get super dooper results
    well for those of us that dont make our own days of the week the half life is 3.5 days so that would be for optimal results. Yea you will grow off doing a shot of sust 1 day a week but its not very smart.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    Just completing a cycle of sus/dec/d-bol (at week 6) gained 18 pounds of nice muscle. I want to start a 4 to 6 week cycle of Fina should I wait til this cycle is over or start now & at 250mg per shot, how many shots a week should I do ?
    you should take at least as much time off of a cycle as you were on it. 12 week cycle = 12 weeks off cycle

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    with proper pct in the middle of course.....

Jackman why are you laughing at 35mg a day? I did it along with 500mg test for first cycle, this guy sounds new to the game, and your telling him 75mg a day? Btw, if you are shooting 75mg+ a day, it appears it is going to waste from looking at your avatar. What do you weigh?

Jackman why are you laughing at 35mg a day? I did it along with 500mg test for first cycle, this guy sounds new to the game, and your telling him 75mg a day? Btw, if you are shooting 75mg+ a day, it appears it is going to waste from looking at your avatar. What do you weigh?
    haha bro i weigh 215 at 5'8 21 years old wana post some pics? ya i look tiny in my avatar lol even if it is a year old

and that hurts coming from the idiot who got gyno off tren because he did not do b6 . ill be waiting on your pics of those titties of yours. As im not sure your joking or just dumb on your coment as i get comps on my back spead all the time here.
    Last edited by Jackman; 12-01-2004 at 01:32 AM.

Whoa there buddy, better let your body catch up with your mouth. Anyhow, like I figured, a youngin. Thats cute though you need people to stroke your ego

Whoa there buddy, better let your body catch up with your mouth. Anyhow, like I figured, a youngin. Thats cute though you need people to stroke your ego
    so you going to post your pics?

so you going to post your pics? and let your mouth catch up?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Im going to have to agree with jackman that 35mg is not enough id say 50 ed for a beginner

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Im going to have to agree with jackman that 35mg is not enough id say 50 ed for a beginner
    lets let big mouthed titty boy think what he wants. Since his mouth and him are so big.

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    We should all take advice from some guy runing his mouth about an avatar whos taking 150mg eod which should be done ed and got gyno from it
    Last edited by Jackman; 12-01-2004 at 09:16 AM.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    jackman is a well respected member here and i have rarely seen him give bad advice,also i bet if you saw him in person you wouldn't be saying shiat like that. why don't you post some pics?

oh...i got something you can stroke

we will just let titty boy think what he wants. He likes to start flames and not finish them with a pic saying my mouth is to big yet i am still waiting on his gigantic pictures. cant wait to see them.

meat is offline Associate Member
    lookin thick bro ! update the avi.

for those who saw my same post 5 times sorry it was not showing that i posted it!

thx for the comps flabby And what do you mean rarley give bad advice! i never.....well never try at least
    Last edited by Jackman; 12-01-2004 at 09:19 AM.

Thread Information