Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47

Thread: DNP and CARDIO

  1. #1
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882

    DNP and CARDIO

    Hey bros,

    I am planning a low dose cycle of dnp , 20+days at 200mgs..my question is would there be any benefit to doing light cardio in the AM, while on this cycle..i know with some of the other higher dose dnp cycles this is a no no..not sure if it applies here

    Thanks

    HM

  2. #2
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Hey bros,

    I am planning a low dose cycle of dnp , 20+days at 200mgs..my question is would there be any benefit to doing light cardio in the AM, while on this cycle..i know with some of the other higher dose dnp cycles this is a no no..not sure if it applies here

    Thanks

    HM
    i personally dont think it is neccessary while your on dnp. but if you do then 20 minutes light intensity should be fine.

  3. #3
    bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90
    i heard light to none, and workouts i always heard light slow , so you dont get heart rate up to high... hope i helped ya

  4. #4
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    bro im on dnp for little more than 2 weeks and been to gym maybe 5 times. still working like crazy

  5. #5
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    I wouldnt do it if its your first go... I mean why risk going catabolic? Trust me this stuff works... I have seen it first hand

  6. #6
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I wouldnt do it if its your first go... I mean why risk going catabolic? Trust me this stuff works... I have seen it first hand
    beleive me bro it works, i lost like 17 labs in 20 days.

  7. #7
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    on JUST 200MG PER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!........nice

    thaks for all the info bros

    HM

  8. #8
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    I also forgot to ask...how much t3 dom you guys use on a long dnp cycle..25-50mcg??? if you use any....i have read people on both sides of this issue

    Thanks

  9. #9
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    359
    SPOON, no flames but i don't believe u one bit... u lost 17 lbs in 20 days!!!!!!!! also the 17 lbs was that all bf... dnp does not burn muscle by the way.. what were your doses for those unbelievable results??? and did u do cardio or lift????? and how was your diet???? i would love to see some before and after pics but i can also answer that question. u don't have a camera or your camera or comp is broken!!. i've done several dnp cycles and never have i achieved those results.

  10. #10
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    359
    hollywoodm3. using t3 is a good idea because after 10 days dnp decreases u'r t3 level and also fat loss is slowed down. i'd recommend u doing 200mgs for 3 days and then 400 for the next 7 days.. and those doses aren't too unbearable. u just have to follow all the precautions. i've done cardio and gone to the gym on dnp(gone up to 1000mgs a day at that rate it was impossible to go) but at 400mg u can go to the gym do light cardio for 30-45 mins and also lift. just bring a galllon of water with you....

  11. #11
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    i think the 17 poundd in 20 daYS IS POSSIBLE WITH DNP .

  12. #12
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    i think the 17 poundd in 20 daYS IS POSSIBLE WITH DNP.
    17 pounds of pure fat???. and what dosage did that person take??? maybe 7 0r 8 lbs and rest of it was water weight from taking dnp for that long.

  13. #13
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    359
    his story is not that bad. i love it when people give ridiculous numbers but never ever show before and after pictures of themselves..

  14. #14
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    17 pounds of pure fat???. and what dosage did that person take??? maybe 7 0r 8 lbs and rest of it was water weight from taking dnp for that long.
    17 pounds of fat is not uncommon. It is day 15 for me and lost about 14 pounds of fat. Its known to take off a ilb of pure fat a day bro!

  15. #15
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    his story is not that bad. i love it when people give ridiculous numbers but never ever show before and after pictures of themselves..
    you obviously do not know much about dnp so please stop talking about it like you do.

  16. #16
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    how much t3 should be used..im guessing 50mcg per day..

  17. #17
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    you obviously do not know much about dnp so please stop talking about it like you do.
    would love to see your pics!!!!!!! or u don't have a digital camera either cuz u spent it on dnp caps???

  18. #18
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    359
    u know what jackman??? y don't u educate me. maybe i'm doing it wrong??? how did u lose 14lbs of fat in 15 days.. what were doses like? u r on day 15 now... what doses are u on now??? are u taking anything with dnp ??? what was your diet like??? did u train???

  19. #19
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    would love to see your pics!!!!!!! or u don't have a digital camera either cuz u spent it on dnp caps???
    leave him alone...i have been on this board for years and never once posted a picture because of anonymity reasons.

    spoon and jackman are both respected members here, so back off if you ever want help from members with more experience than you.

  20. #20
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    u know what jackman??? y don't u educate me. maybe i'm doing it wrong??? how did u lose 14lbs of fat in 15 days.. what were doses like? u r on day 15 now... what doses are u on now??? are u taking anything with dnp??? what was your diet like??? did u train???
    bro it realy is possible and im going to post pics after.(although the only real before pic is on my avatar but that was over a year ago) My belly is bloated to hell from the dnp right now. im doing 200mg ed, day 16 now. Im taking t3 50mcg ed, ECA stack and all the vitamins needed. My diet looks like a menue at a chinese restraunt , i have trained about 5-6 times in these 15 days. Im to tired to go and i did not take a break from working out for 3 months so i figured i might as well do it now while on dnp. Many dont know the power of dnp hehe but i think the dangerousness is over rated. But then again i would not dare do those 9 day 600mg doses those ****ers are crazy . Oh and when i get to day 20 i am going to start 400mg for the last 5 days just to see part of the hell they go through

  21. #21
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    leave him alone...i have been on this board for years and never once posted a picture because of anonymity reasons.

    spoon and jackman are both respected members here, so back off if you ever want help from members with more experience than you.
    thanks big brother i have never posted pics because i am never satisfied the way i look. No matter how big or cut i get. people will tell me i look great when i was at 7% body fat after my cycle last year and i still did not have the balls.

  22. #22
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro it realy is possible and im going to post pics after.(although the only real before pic is on my avatar but that was over a year ago) My belly is bloated to hell from the dnp right now. im doing 200mg ed, day 16 now. Im taking t3 50mcg ed, ECA stack and all the vitamins needed. My diet looks like a menue at a chinese restraunt , i have trained about 5-6 times in these 15 days. Im to tired to go and i did not take a break from working out for 3 months so i figured i might as well do it now while on dnp. Many dont know the power of dnp hehe but i think the dangerousness is over rated. But then again i would not dare do those 9 day 600mg doses those ****ers are crazy . Oh and when i get to day 20 i am going to start 400mg for the last 5 days just to see part of the hell they go through
    see with 200mg i don't really feel anything. only if i do cardio or if i'm in a warm climate then i sweat more than usual... right now i'm on my 6th day of dnp.. i started at 400mg for 5 days and now i'm doing 600mg for 5 days maybe longer. i'm definately sweating. i have a big ass fan next to me... u said that u'r diet is a chinese menu??? i'm thinking u meant that u eat whatever u please.. i cannot lose weight if i don't watch my diet. i add carbs in mix cuz u need them. u said that u r doing 200mg ed and u don't watch your diet or go to the gym and u've lost 14 lbs.. u r really lucky... and u might be thinkin my pills are fake and they are not. i get them from hell fire and these are the gen 2. do u think it might be because i'm also on my 6th week of prop at 100mg ed..

  23. #23
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    see with 200mg i don't really feel anything. only if i do cardio or if i'm in a warm climate then i sweat more than usual... right now i'm on my 6th day of dnp.. i started at 400mg for 5 days and now i'm doing 600mg for 5 days maybe longer. i'm definately sweating. i have a big ass fan next to me... u said that u'r diet is a chinese menu??? i'm thinking u meant that u eat whatever u please.. i cannot lose weight if i don't watch my diet. i add carbs in mix cuz u need them. u said that u r doing 200mg ed and u don't watch your diet or go to the gym and u've lost 14 lbs.. u r really lucky... and u might be thinkin my pills are fake and they are not. i get them from hell fire and these are the gen 2. do u think it might be because i'm also on my 6th week of prop at 100mg ed..
    mine are the same tabs. And i know mine are not fake. i was kidding about the chinese menu thing i do watch what i eat but not as strict as i should. Bro remember just because you dont feel somthing does not mean it is not working. try the 200mg ed for 25 days thing i bet you like it.

  24. #24
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    359
    yeah 200 doesn't sound to bad. i can stay on the all year.. lol.. especially now i'm about to add t3, fina for the last 6 weeks of my cycle... (well i'm going to continue prop for another 3 weeks after that)..

  25. #25
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    yeah 200 doesn't sound to bad. i can stay on the all year.. lol.. especially now i'm about to add t3, fina for the last 6 weeks of my cycle... (well i'm going to continue prop for another 3 weeks after that)..
    yea im starting my bulking cycle right after im done with the dnp . i wanted to drop some fat so i would not look to bad when bulking. Then im going to use dnp right after my cycle again.

  26. #26
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    359
    dnp is good to have at allll times.....

  27. #27
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    dnp is good to have at allll times.....
    definitly, I'm a dnper for life now

  28. #28
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    cool bros,
    I just got my HFL, dnp today...hehe...I will be starting soon, im gona do a 20+day cycle at 200mg and 50mcg of t3..should I start the t3 on the first day. or the 10th day??
    I am going to do a cutting cycle right after this cycle..

  29. #29
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    your going to need a cutter after dnp ? whats your b/f right now? i started my t3 on day 7 at 50mcg.

  30. #30
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    my bf is 15% or so...im 6ft 260lbs...well I hate to call it a cutter, more like a lean mass..prop/tren /mast..clen /t3...I also wasnt thinking that I would lose 15+lbs of fat, I thought more like 10lbs...so I was thinking that I would cut some of the fat with the dnp and cut more of it with diet and the cycle..and then go on again to finish the rest with dnp..then go into a light bulker...who-knows

  31. #31
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    I wouldnt mix the two.

  32. #32
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    Hey jackman,

    what does your dnp cycle look like, as far as times of the day that you take it...

  33. #33
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    i take 200mg whenever it is i wake up

  34. #34
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    I wouldnt mix the two.
    you wouldnt mix what 2

  35. #35
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    beleive me bro it works, i lost like 17 labs in 20 days.

    nice well Ill remember that when I run my DNP this spring....

    but when you do cardio you run the risk of going catabolic...
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 12-01-2004 at 07:27 PM.

  36. #36
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    when running a long low does dnp cycle. is it necessary to carb deplete for 3 days before you start..or is this only used for high short cycles??

  37. #37
    tubgut is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    when running a long low does dnp cycle. is it necessary to carb deplete for 3 days before you start..or is this only used for high short cycles??
    I only carb deplete when starting a long low dose cycle.
    A shorter high dose cycle will burn off the glycogen in your body in a day or so.
    The point is, if you want to start burning fat right away carb deplete, otherwise let the DNP work its magic.

  38. #38
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by tubgut
    I only carb deplete when starting a long low dose cycle.
    A shorter high dose cycle will burn off the glycogen in your body in a day or so.
    The point is, if you want to start burning fat right away carb deplete, otherwise let the DNP work its magic.
    this is supposed to be the opposite i read.

  39. #39
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    im thinking that i will be on for 25 days or so..so if it take 2-3 days to burn off the glycogen..not a big deal..at least I wont kill everyone around me for some carbs..LOL

    what does eveyone else think

  40. #40
    OSTIE's Avatar
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mil-town
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    nice well Ill remember that when I run my DNP this spring....

    but when you do cardio you run the risk of going catabolic...
    This is kind of where I disagree bro and I will give you my reasoning. When a person is on a non dnp cutter, they wake up and start doing lets say an hour of cardio @ 65%-75% MHR. After approx. 20min. a persons body enters lypolysis, which mean pure fat is being used as energy for the rest of your cardio.

    Now a person on dnp who wakes up to do cardio on an empty stomach will still enter lypolysis after approx 20 min of cardio. It may be even stronger(obviously i have no evidence to back this last statement up, just a thought).

    When I did my short, high dose cycles, i was able to perform cardio through 600 mgs a day and the fat was just melting off. I could barely walk up my stairs without being out of breath when i did 800 and a gram, so i obviously didnt even look at a treadmill at those doses

    BTW, i just started my 30 day, 200-400mg a day, with t3, ephedrine, and other supps. Im excited to see the results after reading everyones journals for the long low doses. AND yes, i do still perform 45min of cardio every morning( just bumped it to 400mg yesterday).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •